Clyde v Forfar

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squeeky bum time at Station Park!
Looking at the last few weeks posts, the Farfir fans are crappin it!
Time to search for your broken bottle images guys as they will be needed in a few weeks! :lol:

It doesn't concern you , diddy xx

Agree with some of this but i find it amazing that you think Lister couldn't really miss...you obviously know zero about football....great 1st touch and finish....held the ball up and won flick on's all day...sadly you forgot to mention the shocking performance once again of Peter's, never read a flick on all day, lost possession every time and his 1st touch is dreadful....simply we cannot afford to start him again this season.

I thought lister was alright yesterday.

Clyde may consider us diddies but we're top of the league and they only have a minute outside chance of the playoffs but at least we're not knuckle dragging oils like too many of their support. The so called big timers didn't beat the diddies with ten men. Enjoy your achievement of a point.

Dry your eyes. You're top of the league & still greeting like a wee lassie. [emoji112]

My comment was "piss take aside", I was actually looking for a serious answer.
I didn't go down today because of past experience and previous comments from other team's supporters this season.  Because I didn't go down, neither did another car-sharing Forfar fan or my son or his mate. I suspect we were not the only ones this season to do so, so your team is losing badly needed income because of poor stewarding, poor fan behaviour and/or poor choices of where to put the away support. 

Past experience? At what game? There was no issues at the first game at Broadwood this season. Prior to that the last time we played Forfar was in Scottish Cup around 2003 when the Forfar fans were in the away stand.

The only other team to have issues this season was Arbroath. That was due to the stewards telling the Arbroath fans to sit in amongst the young lads up the back of the stand.

Putting the away fans next to the young lads is daft. With around 2k seats still available in the part of the stand still open then am sure they can be put elsewhere.

What a brilliant topic.

Forfar fans greeting because Clyde fans said some nasty swear words at them, one claiming there was women greeting because of the abuse. One Forfar fan saying that the atmosphere at Broadwood was hostile and intimidating, mate it's Broadwood not Galatasaray.

Brilliant work to the Clyde "ultras" on causing the heads gone from a few Forfar fans.

What a brilliant topic.

Forfar fans greeting because Clyde fans said some nasty swear words at them, one claiming there was women greeting because of the abuse. One Forfar fan saying that the atmosphere at Broadwood was hostile and intimidating, mate it's Broadwood not Galatasaray.

Brilliant work to the Clyde "ultras" on causing the heads gone from a few Forfar fans.

Believe me,it was women who's children were frightened ,everyone else didn't even glance at them or were laughing at the spotty delinquents

17 hours ago, victormeldrew said:

Whose brilliant idea was it to enforce a segregation policy. Away Forfar fans were herded into the end section then the stewards allow the Clyde Lunatic Ultras to spend the game hurling foul and abusive language at them the whole game. There were women and children subjected to abuse. A word of advice to any away supporters thinking of following their team to Cumbernauld.

DONT GO.

I trust the women and children present were equally as disgusted at the behaviour of the Forfar goalkeeper who directed a gesture in the general direction of the segregation line that some might find offensive?

16 hours ago, victormeldrew said:

It really is quite simple. If Clyde don't take action against the foul mouthed Ultras, behaviour that would not be accepted outside a football ground, then away fans will stay away . Given the state of your finances not the most brilliant commercial strategy.

I agree with this.

Foul mouths across the stand. Kevin Kyle on radio last week said he left the Ayr game with his wee boy at half time as it was so bad. Not what we want put out on national radio, even if it might well have been the Ayr fans.

I don't get it myself and the rubbish about "it's football" is just that, rubbish. What possesses adults to shout that sort of abuse at other adults is beyond me.

Foul mouths across the stand. Kevin Kyle on radio last week said he left the Ayr game with his wee boy at half time as it was so bad. Not what we want put out on national radio, even if it might well have been the Ayr fans.
I don't get it myself and the rubbish about "it's football" is just that, rubbish. What possesses adults to shout that sort of abuse at other adults is beyond me.

But like the sweety paper rattlers[emoji23]

Really need to get rattles, rosettes and waving hankies back into the game [emoji38]

We had a chat with the head steward after the game and she said it's nkt their decision to house the away fans there, it's John Taylor insisting they are put there. So it's not the fault of yhe useless stewards for once

Oh and why would he want away fans put in that part of the stadium

Surely as not to upset the polit bureau 's chums in the centre stand or to the left of the main stand ? [emoji23]

As someone said yesterday the Club would be quite happy if the fans section next to the away fans didn't come back

I have to agree with that sentiment

Archived