Clyde v Forfar

I refer to my previous posts. Why would anyone in their right mind travel 75mins to be treated as an inconvenience rather than cash paying customers,to be forced to sit in a restricted viewing area, to be subjected to a hostile environment which is condoned by the stewards and promoted by Clyde F.C. Which is anti female, anti children and to be subjected to foul and abusive language?
My advice to all away supporters thinking of a visit.
DONT GO.

Dammit, I let the wife and kids know they're not allowed to go anymore. They had been so welcomed by the club until now too...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lot of shite. Berwick, Annan, Montrose, Elgin and Edinburgh are all good days out. I'd imagine Arbroath would be pretty decent for away fans too.

A day out in arbroath is a pretty decent away day[emoji39]
Suppose if you like a 1940's theme park

Take it you don't get out much [emoji23]

28 minutes ago, victormeldrew said:

I refer to my previous posts. Why would anyone in their right mind travel 75mins to be treated as an inconvenience rather than cash paying customers,to be forced to sit in a restricted viewing area, to be subjected to a hostile environment which is condoned by the stewards and promoted by Clyde F.C. Which is anti female, anti children and to be subjected to foul and abusive language?

My advice to all away supporters thinking of a visit.

DONT GO.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you are definitely the fat bald bloke that's randomly blocking Clyde supporters   :lol:

IMG_3960.PNG

24 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Lister? Pretty much. Barely trying at one point.

Crikey it must be hurting......an outstanding finish from the man EVERYONE said was finished.....and still no mention of how poor Peter's was...lol :thumsup2 #fickleloons

Just now, tbsouth said:

Crikey it must be hurting......an outstanding finish from the man EVERYONE said was finished.....and still no mention of how poor Peter's was...lol :thumsup2 #fickleloons

Peters is what 19? Scored vital goal after vital goal for us. Give him a break eh?

17 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Peters is what 19? Scored vital goal after vital goal for us. Give him a break eh?

That's exactly what he needs...a break.....these games are proving too much for him, be more use coming off the bench....it's Lister and Cox from here on in.

Just now, tbsouth said:

That's exactly what he needs...a break.....these games are proving too much for him, be more use coming off the bench....it's Lister and Cox from here on in.

Which games? 

Had high hopes for Lister but he's had a shocker of a season. Why not Swankie up top? Why not switch to 4-3-3?

1 hour ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Dammit, I let the wife and kids know they're not allowed to go anymore. They had been so welcomed by the club until now too...

I guess they are allowed to sit at the posh end about  200 yards from the Ultras. Honestly would you be happy for your wife and kids to sit next to those nutters. I think not.

1 minute ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Which games? 

Had high hopes for Lister but he's had a shocker of a season. Why not Swankie up top? Why not switch to 4-3-3?

Why not keep Kerr Hay .....the simple fact is we need Lister up front now, if you cannot see that (and wanting Swankie up front means you don't) you cannot tell me that Peters holds the ball-wins headers?? How about watching the highlights again and praising Jim for a magnificent goal !! :)

Just now, tbsouth said:

Why not keep Kerr Hay .....the simple fact is we need Lister up front now, if you cannot see that (and wanting Swankie up front means you don't) you cannot tell me that Peters holds the ball-wins headers?? How about watching the highlights again and praising Jim for a magnificent goal !! :)

Took it well no doubt. He was poor otherwise.

Did you think Kerr Hay would hold it up and win headers?

32 minutes ago, victormeldrew said:

I guess they are allowed to sit at the posh end about  200 yards from the Ultras. Honestly would you be happy for your wife and kids to sit next to those nutters. I think not.

Not entirely sure you know what an ultra is tbh :lol:

We sit not far away from the"ultras" towards the centre of the stand. 200 yards away would put us in the astroturfs outside...

The language of others is just as choice in that section and anywhere else in the stand for that matter. This is not something that is Clyde specific and happens at many grounds up and down the country. Whilst you have the opinion this language is unsavoury and uncalled for, and I would agree that it can be over the top, it happens at football.

Can you also confirm where Clyde promote an anti female and child policy from your earlier comments?

Your gripe here is against the stewards for not acting. Our relationship with them is very much a work in progress as they haven't treated home fans any better over the years.

Mother of god......

Being the "crying mum who was offended" let me clear something up. I certainly wasn't crying, it would take a lot more than a couple of men calling me names to  do that, I've been called far worse. 

Secondly, I'm born, bred and continue to live in North Lanarkshire so believe me, my kids have heard far more colourful language from me when they don't do what they're told, so sitting listening to it in a stand is nothing. However, what I do object to is my ten year old daughter hysterical crying cause a handful of kid-on hard men (wee boys) are full of the bevy wanting a square go with men old enough to be their granda (sorry, no offence) and grown men around them laughing at said clowns, because they make out like they're coming towards her. It's that type of behaviour that's not needed.

i swear at football matches as much as the next fan (much to many people's offence) but threatening behaviour, particularly around kids isn't needed. Fans who think it's culture need to think on cause u won't get anyone through your door with that rep 

Mother of god......

Being the "crying mum who was offended" let me clear something up. I certainly wasn't crying, it would take a lot more than a couple of men calling me names to  do that, I've been called far worse. 

Secondly, I'm born, bred and continue to live in North Lanarkshire so believe me, my kids have heard far more colourful language from me when they don't do what they're told, so sitting listening to it in a stand is nothing. However, what I do object to is my ten year old daughter hysterical crying cause a handful of kid-on hard men (wee boys) are full of the bevy wanting a square go with men old enough to be their granda (sorry, no offence) and grown men around them laughing at said clowns, because they make out like they're coming towards her. It's that type of behaviour that's not needed.

i swear at football matches as much as the next fan (much to many people's offence) but threatening behaviour, particularly around kids isn't needed. Fans who think it's culture need to think on cause u won't get anyone through your door with that rep 

I agree with this and fully believe the stewards should have intervened. I will pass this on to my mate who is dealing with this segregation issue with the club and in turn take it up with the stewards.

Edited to add : Got a reply already confirming two complaints are being dealt with by the club from Forfar. I would assume one being yours but he is passing this on anyway.

Archived