Clyde v Forfar

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-0 Clyde.

Sean Higgins hattrick.

Bob Malcolm sent to stand for loitering without intent.

Matthew Flynn starts match.

Perry finds centre forward with pass.

Clyde midfielder runs beyond strikers.

Clyde players leave pitch after game to loud applause from fans and chants of "Alexander's black and white army"

I think I might be the only Clyde fan looking forward to this! It's not often I get to attend so hoping we can spring a shock.

My prediction: 6-0 down at half-time, 9-6 to Clyde full-time.

Enjoy the trip , if they play anything like Tuesday it will be a real eye opener for you

You can't help but feel that somehow, sometime, the team are going to actually come out and play some football and enjoy themselves, instead of coming out looking like they don't really want to be there and are not quite sure what's expected of them.

But then I've always been a dreamer.

You can't help but feel that somehow, sometime, the team are going to actually come out and play some football and enjoy themselves, instead of coming out looking like they don't really want to be there and are not quite sure what's expected of them.
But then I've always been a dreamer.

More of a fantasist [emoji23]

Hoped not to think about this for at least another day , even when we were playing reasonable we lost to Forfar [emoji4]

Sadly I think it's a tanking for us by 3 or 4 [emoji54]

56 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Just think of all the braw views you'll have at places like Hawick, Galashiels and Dalbeattie. Happy days! :rolleyes:

Sadly we will be deed if we get relegated so the only views would be of big Geoff on soccer Saturday 

If we go out on Saturday with the same attitude we had on Weds we are in serious trouble. Don't think boab has got it in him to motivate the players, so seriously concerned.

I think we all know the players are capable of so much better than they have produced in the last 3 months, just hoping they process a bit of pride in themselves and step up their game.

No idea what we are going to get from them, so no clue what the result will be.

Archived