Stephen Daisley

Fide

Stephen Daisley is utterly pointless. Fancies himself as the Nick Cohen or Dan Hodges of Scottish politics not realising, or not caring, that both of them are functionally dishonest and get everything wrong as well. At least someone like Peter Hitchens, or up here David Torrance on occasion, can have a worthwhile view on things.

Also it's good to have oaksoft back to pass off the Tory sound bites he's heard on TV or in the papers as his own opinions.

19 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Still just short of 750,000 Scots voted for her in 1987.

That is a massive number. The Labour vote barely moved over that same period.

Labour, in 2015, got circa 700,000 votes in Scotland in the GE.

Around 50,000 less than Thatcher in 1987.

So, if Thatcher was hugely popular in 1987 then so were the Labour Party in 2015.

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Why are you not lambasting the selfish b*****ds who bought them up?

We do. Most of them are our parents and grandparents. You know. Them that  voted no and leave.

The greatest generation followed by oaksofts selfish generation.

Thats historical judgement for ye.

Simples.

22 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I'm still waiting for proof to his allegation that I previously abused him on this site.
His written silence is fairly conclusive. Used to respect his opinions but now just ignore him

He has become a parody of himself.  An absolute failure of a human being.

I don't see how any of that is remotely relevant to Daisley, a man who isn't Jewish, deploying his own particular brand of anti-semitism at a deceased Jewish man.

What anti-semitism is that out of interest? Not trying to make any point or anything just genuinely curious.

I'm not exactly a fan of Daisley but I don't really see the problem with criticising Kaufman over his dangerous and consistently disturbing views on Israel and 'Jewish money'. By being Jewish and saying these things he is giving the goyim all over the country his special Jewish permission to repeat anti-Semitic tropes with their criticisms of Israel.

Of course you don't. But a non-Jewish man essentially calling a Jew a useful Jewish idiot is anti-semitism. HTH. Deploying the sort of language he did in his article on Kaufman was disgraceful. ca99943d781dc0be271e334735c37615.jpg

In the context of the story and the (absolutely correct) point he was making I wouldn't personally see it as anti-Semitic but I can see your point. He's certainly got a needlessly crass way of putting it and truthfully I think he should refrain from saying it in such words though as he is implying that is what the anti-zionists would consider him as it mitigates it somewhat.