• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Aye.

We play Clyde this midweek; then it's the midweek I refer to; next after that is Scotland v Canada at Easter Road which would be best avoided; week after that is Spartans v City.

With you playing Clyde this week you would imagine they would schedule the game for the following midweek.

Well well well Berwick the very beatable showing his true colours singing we hate John Bell alongside director Graham Bell who joined in with a cheesy grin. Should have knocked you sparko there and then but your friends spoke highly of you. Take this as a warning and think before you speak. As for G Bell resignation on Monday or I will kick up f**k,

I don't want Graham Bell to win, I don't want John Bell to win, I don't want Bill Parkin to win, I want Berwick Rangers to win. That looks far away considering the infighting that continues. Politics can f**k right off, Berwick till you fuckers kill it.

Well well well Berwick the very beatable showing his true colours singing we hate John Bell alongside director Graham Bell who joined in with a cheesy grin. Should have knocked you sparko there and then but your friends spoke highly of you. Take this as a warning and think before you speak. As for G Bell resignation on Monday or I will kick up f**k,

You bad grass hahahahahaha

[emoji38]

Aye, funny that you completely shat yourself in the end though, isn't it? Hopefully your made up stories don't do too much damage.

For the record I think you're completely out of touch. You're living in the past. If you've got an issue try take it up with me. I don't hide behind a username. Send me a message and we can discuss.

Archived