• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[emoji38]

Aye, funny that you completely shat yourself in the end though, isn't it? Hopefully your made up stories don't do too much damage.

For the record I think you're completely out of touch. You're living in the past. If you've got an issue try take it up with me. I don't hide behind a username. Send me a message and we can discuss.

22edc23353837bd66d0a8179a58b8559.jpg
Ladged

14 minutes ago, Mocochinchi said:

Match rescheduled for Wed 15th March according to SPLFnews Twitter account.

On BBC site as well. Means I should be able to make the game so happy with that.

a last hurrah for the mighty Meadowbank erections (or if you're a juniors fan THE DEVIL'S ILLUMINATION) before redevelopment. I really wish they could keep the floodlight pylonss or sell them to a club who would appreciate them- they'd look pretty good re-erected at some old place like Newtown Park, Bo'ness.

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 16:58, tamthebam said:

a last hurrah for the mighty Meadowbank erections (or if you're a juniors fan THE DEVIL'S ILLUMINATION) before redevelopment. I really wish they could keep the floodlight pylonss or sell them to a club who would appreciate them- they'd look pretty good re-erected at some old place like Newtown Park, Bo'ness.

We could use the Pylons to make Grim's tower even higher....

Big fat bump for this thread ahead of tomorrow. Still reeling from what Cowden did to us on Saturday, this match has become a must-win now.

It's on Wednesday. But aye, Saturday's result makes this massive. Hopefully Elgin do the business in Cowden aswell.

Looking forward to heading along to this tonight. Hopefully the addition of Riordan will add the cutting edge that was missing from City's play in previous weeks. A win for City is vital as it not only will put further distance between City and the bottom of the league but also draw Berwick back into the relegation fight. 

2 hours ago, scrooge1928 said:

BRFC supporters - remember your season tickets for half-price (£6) admission this evening.

in case any of our turnstile operators don't know what a Berwick Rangers season ticket looks like here is an example of one:

58c94a6fc7f98_seasonticket.jpg.b139547ddb45a5066b1e5f3b190f33fb.jpg

Archived