Colville Park

Gunner

None of the country club committee are on the football committee, they where informed weeks ago by the league and SAFA that they couldn't and wouldn't be able to take us out the league or force us to try and change our name. That why the statement is just aimed at causing distruption. 

We are an amateur football team not a operating business they don't own our name it's not trademarked or can be trademarked

12 minutes ago, Michael Kennedy said:

None of the country club committee are on the football committee, they where informed weeks ago by the league and SAFA that they couldn't and wouldn't be able to take us out the league or force us to try and change our name. That why the statement is just aimed at causing distruption. 

We are an amateur football team not a operating business they don't own our name it's not trademarked or can be trademarked

Thanks for clearing that up. What an embarrassment of a country club making a statement like that. As everybody knows they don't own the name of a football club so no need for you to change it or any way you run the club. All that will change is you won't be using there club as a place to go for hospitality after games. I'm sure you wont be short of offers to go elsewhere and you will find a place that will no doubt sponsor you properly and provide a much better experience.

Yes we will continue to operate as Colville, I did like the sound of Mick Utd but the committee said 

Every time I've seen you comment on P+B it you have always come across really well mate and to be honest if u was approached by some one like your self it would be hard not to turn down.Hope this current situation Colville find them selfs in is sorted quickly and you guys can concentrate back in he football side of things [emoji106]

37 minutes ago, active8 said:

After winning the Scottish they didn't receive hospitality back at Colville,what were they looking for, Kevin Bridges and a couple of strippers!  I think most teams would just have a good swally.

Lol no mate, but maybe have some food on or something would have been nice or even someone from the country club being there to congratulate us. 

Archived