Saints and wigtown

Here's the scenario neily 1960,your manager informs or players inform players that some are going away for weekend oh and by the way we are switching the game 25 miles Away to an artificial pitch so that we don't have a backlog of widweek games, so some of the other players say well I'm fing sure I,m no going to Kircudbright to play in a weakened team so you finish up with nine or ten players + the prodigy hahaha

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think the convincing 5-1 win by Wigtown on Saturday shows the wish from Bigstuff that Wigtown are giving up is over... Back to the top and 3 points clear! Very funny how the second that happened, he went silent

15 hours ago, Bigstuff said:

Good result watching the rest with interest

So are the rest of non league fans in the lowlands  of Scotland for obvious reasons. 

Could somebody at least give us a clue what the crack is gonnae be........ 

Can't blame Wigtown if they don't want to go up.
Struggled to get a team together to play Saints a few weeks ago, think it would be even less attractive to boys to travel to the other side of the country.
Can't see the SFA taking it lightly. Talbot have recently had their application for a licence rejected despite all the investment of the last few years to try and comply with the standards.
With regards to the Scottish Cup, i believe it should be opened up to all East, South, Highland and Lowland teams regardless of licences or not.

With regards to the Scottish Cup, i believe it should be opened up to all East, South, Highland and Lowland teams regardless of licences or not.

I completely agree with this... Think that the license should only provide an incentive, for example a bye!

I'd say that since the Junior and Amateur clubs are not SFA members (with the exception of a handful of teams) so i think that all those clubs should be allowed entry into the Scottish Cup but only if they have their license

Just a wee idea to make our national competition more inclusive to all the teams playing nationally

Archived