Clyde vs Montrose

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was optimistic of a positive reaction to BF being away until I heard Bob Malcolm was in charge. I could be wrong but don't see him having the gumption to shake things up much. I expect a similar lineup to a BF team. Hopefully the players might take it upon themselves to put in a performance regardless but I won't hold my breath.

ETA I would go 4-2-3-1 with:

Quinn

McNeil

Perry

Smith

McNiff

McMillan

McLoughlan

Fergie

Flynn

Linton

MacDonald

Was optimistic of a positive reaction to BF being away until I heard Bob Malcolm was in charge. I could be wrong but don't see him having the gumption to shake things up much. I expect a similar lineup to a BF team. Hopefully the players might take it upon themselves to put in a performance regardless but I won't hold my breath.

ETA I would go 4-2-3-1 with:

Quinn

McNeil
Perry
Smith
McNiff

McMillan
McLoughlan

Fergie
Flynn
Linton

MacDonald

You just know that Johnston, Higgins and Gormley will be in the team and Flynn, Ferguson and Perry will be benched

Big game tonight!!!!!! Looking forward to it. 6 points from tonight and Saturday to steady the ship.

Usual shenanigans at Clyde with people falling out and getting upset about the board and off park decisions. Bottom line is we are in big trouble so need wins.

Now that the "no hoper, hoof ball clueless wonder" Bazza is away hopefully we can get some points on the board. Been a terrible run and anyone who says he doesn't deserve to lose his job is "aff their nut" imo.

Players not helping things of course but need to back the club as we are all Clyde fans at the end of the day so it is the badge we support not the players or gaffer.

P.S. Bring in Martin Lauchlan or Danny Lennon please whoever makes that decision :)

WAC Always

Interesting to see the reaction to manager leaving

Don't expect wholesale changes as ever with us first goal crucial

Personally think we will win

2 1 or 3 1 no reasoning behind it

Ps mind you I did think we would win on Saturday [emoji4]

3 hours ago, haufdaft said:

McLaughlin in today's herald saying that they can't put their finger on the reason for the bad results.
I can; the players are not good enough.

It's about time McLaughlin and the rest proved me wrong

It's because Scott mclaughlin is shit Mcmillan and flynn should be our starting midfield 

Archived