One For The Watching

ICTChris

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Single men who live along and have a snake, a lizard or any other reptile as a pet.

Bang on. The classic example being the Crossbow Cannibal guy in Bradford, who used to walk his lizard around the red light district in a lead. Just put everyone who does that in prison for life, you'll cut noncing by half at a stroke.

Anyone who changes their name without very good cause in OFTW.
I base this on my mum's friend's very creepy son and daughter who both changed their forename and surname shortly before they "shared a flat" together.

I am certain that was a house of utter depravity.

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Single men who live along and have a snake, a lizard or any other reptile as a pet.

"live along" what? Life? It probably seems longer, as the only thing they have to speak to/ignore is a snake/lizard/other reptile.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Anyone who claps when a plane lands safely, with at least one functioning engine.

I should go on this list possibly because I joined in with a bit of clapping at the end of Trainspotting 2 when it finished.  A few people in the cinema gave a couple of nervous wee claps as the credits rolled and I felt like the film was good enough to add my hand slapping to it.

As the lights came up I noticed my girlfriend giving me a look of disgust that mirrors the one I give her every Saturday when she says "Is there any football on today?"

8 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I should go on this list possibly because I joined in with a bit of clapping at the end of Trainspotting 2 when it finished.  A few people in the cinema gave a couple of nervous wee claps as the credits rolled and I felt like the film was good enough to add my hand slapping to it.

As the lights came up I noticed my girlfriend giving me a look of disgust that mirrors the one I give her every Saturday when she says "Is there any football on today?"

I disagree. It's fine to clap a film you appreciate even though the director and cast aren't there to hear it. Clapping a pilot landing a nearly automated plane is worse than cheering a taxi driver for getting you home unless he's really, really pished.

Archived