One For The Watching

ICTChris

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those religious sorts that hang about outside train and underground stations handing out leaflets about Armageddon and other fairytale stuff. They appear quite normal but they're definitely OFTW, imo.

9 minutes ago, Northboy said:

Anybody that uses the word "cool" to express satisfaction. It always reminds me of the Fonz from Happy Days - a middle aged man who hung around with school children!

There was always a solid group of guys in their late teens and early twenties who still hung around in parks on their bikes and had girlfriends who were 14 or 15 when I was at school.  Definitive, literal OFTW there.

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

Those religious sorts that hang about outside train and underground stations handing out leaflets about Armageddon and other fairytale stuff. They appear quite normal but they're definitely OFTW, imo.

I think that's quite a good thing as it makes them visible and keeps them busy. 

21 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

One of the guys in my work just let out that his grown up son has the faces of Bane, Batman and the Joker tattooed on his chest.

OFTW

One for Arkham Asylum from the sounds of it.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Folk that present / are pundits on Match of the Day. 

Reminds me of one time Alan Hansen was on and he looked like he'd been sleeping rough and the makeup department had made an effort to cover up a black eye

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

One of the guys in my work just let out that his grown up son has the faces of Bane, Batman and the Joker tattooed on his chest.

OFTW

You mean the Dad? Quite right, genes are a good guide to teditude.

Archived