One For The Watching

ICTChris

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Permissible in an Italian restaurant imo, but only with a side salad.

You're probably familiar with the Little Italy restaurant in Inverness. I can mind reading a review of that place on Trip Advisor, or some such review site, from a dumb American bint, who complained bitterly because her pizza had been served in one piece - not cut into little pieces like what she gets in the good ole USA.

You're probably familiar with the Little Italy restaurant in Inverness. I can mind reading a review of that place on Trip Advisor, or some such review site, from a dumb American bint, who complained bitterly because her pizza had been served in one piece - not cut into little pieces like what she gets in the good ole USA.

She's quite right. If I ordered a pizza and it came out 'whole' I'd ask them to take it back and slice it. I'd get a free topping of spit mind you.

16 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

When it's about six young gentlemen at someone's flat to watch football/boxing etc and someone wants to play drinking games happy.png

I despise drinking games . I can get perfectly pished by drinking myself into oblivion without the involvement of cards or shitey rules 

Archived