One For The Watching

ICTChris

It's been touched on P&B before but what do you think makes someone One For The Watching?

I'll start by nominating

- Grown men who reply to newsreaders and weathergirls on Twitter with "looking great Kay x" or stuff like that.  Very much OFTW

- Anyone with more than three cats or dogs, unless they are some sort of farmer or dog/cat breeder or live in a particularly mice prone area.

- People who don't wear casual clothes on dress down Friday.  Put a t-shirt on you fucking fruitcake.

Please nominate those who you think makes someone One For The Watching (OFTW).

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, monkeyblair said:

Folk who (on dodgy threads) start a post with - 'I had a friend who...'

My mate was shagging this transgender prostitute when they were high on cocaine and poppers in Amsterdam, he said it was great.

Just now, ICTChris said:

My mate was shagging this transgender prostitute when they were high on cocaine and poppers in Amsterdam, he said it was great.

What were your friend's thoughts on the matter?

Just now, ICTChris said:

I think people that live in Switzerland are borderline OFTWs.  How much Nazi gold do you get when you move there?

I'm not going to disagree with you. I got none, but my missus has 10 grams of gold that were given to her by the kanton when she was born. Not much, but something to get your teeth into.....

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I would imagine that paedophiles and serial killers are OFTW.

You'd hope that incarceration would mean that there are numerous qualified professionals to watch them at all times, kind of excluding them from this list.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

People who hide in the corner of fast food restaurants and secretly photograph young boys. 

A solid choice.  

Archived