Dunfermline Athletic -vs- Dumbarton

Had no idea what was going on there. Could tell by the way that he went off he was raging. 

Aye, was very strange. I did see a rammy between the two of them after Dunfermline's second goal, but I didn't see the headbutt.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not there today - what exactly are you suggesting BBPF, that Mark Docherty has head-butted one of his team -mates ?

He definitely headbutted Carswell who immediately signalled to be subbed...don't know if he was injured or didn't want to play on

That said...we've improved since Stanton came on

6 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I'm not there today - what exactly are you suggesting BBPF, that Mark Docherty has head-butted one of his team -mates ?

Seemed that way. Carswell walked off. We've imploded today

I do wonder if he requested to be subbed off due to the inury or if he just refused to play on after the incident. Either way he did look to have a bloody nose.

I'm still astounded it happened. Absolutely not on and if I was Stevie I'd be flinging all sorts in his direction at half time. He owes a lot of folk an apology, to do that in any game is an absolute disgrace, nevermind such an important one.

This lot are getting back into the game again. They have carried their wee bit form from the end of the first half.

We look like scoring again, but better do it before they get one in.  

Archived