Sign in to follow this  
Lichtie78

Elgin City vs Arbroath

Under 20s loans are shite. Making him play 3 games in a week is daft

Nah, managed correctly should not be an issue

Nah, managed correctly should not be an issue

20 year old FT player absolutely not a problem and the only way he'll improve is with games

9 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Under 20s loans are shite. Making him play 3 games in a week is daft

Disagree, if any football player (never mind a youngster) cannot play 3 games in a week then there is something far wrong.

I do not understand all this waffle regards "2 games in 4 days etc" jeezo just take a day off training!! 

2-1 the Red Lichties with Prunty coming off the bench to snatch the winner.

On 2/27/2017 at 11:39, lichtie23 said:

Every game is must win from now on. Difficult place to go but we've won up there already and have beaten them at Gayf. We should hold no fears.

If Sutherland is out then its a def win, they have a flaky defense and 2 junior players, one a winger and one who is supposed to be a striker with 90% effort and 10% skill.Last time I saw them the right winger was out run by the linesman and the left back plays like a schoolboy  3-1 Arbroath

If Sutherland is out then its a def win, they have a flaky defense and 2 junior players, one a winger and one who is supposed to be a striker with 90% effort and 10% skill.Last time I saw them the right winger was out run by the linesman and the left back plays like a schoolboy  3-1 Arbroath

:lol:

They're a good team. It'll be tough. Although if Sutherland doesn't play I'd really fancy us on the day. Fingers crossed he's fucked.

1 hour ago, speckyboy said:

Aye a ex junior player thats scored 8 goals and brian cameron whos scored 10 so far which is good for a midfielder plus gunny on the bench possibly if sutherlands not fit plenty of players who can score easily if we have a good day

8 goals in 32 appearances, thats no that good

Just as much as any of our guys have got. Have to admit I'm surprised he's done so well as wasn't overly good at jeanfield from what I remember.

21 minutes ago, elginite said:

Aye a ex junior player thats scored 8 goals and brian cameron whos scored 10 so far which is good for a midfielder plus gunny on the bench possibly if sutherlands not fit plenty of players who can score easily if we have a good day

"  plenty of players who can score easily if we have a good day "

Must have had a bad day on Tuesday

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Just as much as any of our guys have got. Have to admit I'm surprised he's done so well as wasn't overly good at jeanfield from what I remember.

I should have said compared to Sutherland 24 goals 32 apps.

With or without Sutherland it's gonna be hard, Top scorers In the league so gotta be doing something right, conditions might play a part but either way it has to be 3 points if we want to catch Forfar, 

With or without Sutherland it's gonna be hard, Top scorers In the league so gotta be doing something right, conditions might play a part but either way it has to be 3 points if we want to catch Forfar, 

Well depends what happens in Forfar game to be fair, Clyde surely get a boost today with the new management team and Forfar on a poor run.

The lack of any sort of communication regarding the game being on or off is pretty poor considering all the call offs/planned inspections so far. I trust they have Internet up there aye?

I was a bit worried about 2 signings from a junior side aswell but theyve showed they can play at this level 

Its a bitty wet but nothing to wet so it'll still be on

Speckboy, I shouldn't bite but on several occasions in the past you have posted on here before Arbroath/Montrose v Elgin games with your analysis of Elgin defence/players, on at least one occasion before an Elgin 6 0 win. By the law of averages you will be correct one day. 

Arbroath been good played some nice stuff but no many clear chances they've no been so good but 2 good shots. Good game plenty of football being played.