Elgin City vs Arbroath

Massive game. Elgin could potentially overtake us if they win on Tuesday night, and with Forfar not in the best form it's a must win for both. We played well yesterday using the 4-3-3 but I'm not sure how well it would work against Elgin. We did play well yesterday but Cowden were downright awful. Noticed Shane Sutherland didn't play yesterday, is he injured?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye shane sutherlands injured but should be back for the arbroath game hopefully

Tough game to call i'd say but weve been great at home so il take a 1 goal difference to win

Draw will be a good result, but we are good away from home, so away win

Albion chairman saying pitch not looking good on twitter so this could be our next game.

Might help us if you don't have the added incentive of being able to move above us in the table. Saying that, if the table was to stay as it is now, I'm not sure I'd rather play you away midweek in the first leg of the semi final.

Might help us if you don't have the added incentive of being able to move above us in the table. Saying that, if the table was to stay as it is now, I'm not sure I'd rather play you away midweek in the first leg of the semi final.

Aye it's rubbish the way it works out. Well just need to win the league instead... ;)

Whoever wins this game will put down a massive marker here. Huge game. Confident we won't get beat but Elgin are a great side at home so we'll need to be at our best.

Jummy being back is big same team for me.

What happened to David Gold?

Aye it's rubbish the way it works out. Well just need to win the league instead... [emoji6]

Whoever wins this game will put down a massive marker here. Huge game. Confident we won't get beat but Elgin are a great side at home so we'll need to be at our best.

Jummy being back is big same team for me.

What happened to David Gold?

Came off at HT last week, knee injury I think. Dick saying he didn't risk him vs Cowden but I'd keep Malin in I think.

any word on gold i was told it was possibly next season before he is back

Sure DC said in his post match last week that he could've played him last week but decided not to risk it and he also said we have full squad for going up to Elgin so imagine he's ok

Gold back in for Malin and keep everything else the same, quite liked Bob and Jimmy floating in behind Doris and being interchangeable, both goals from the first half last week involved Bob being more central and not being isolated out on the wing.

14 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Under 20s loans are shite. Making him play 3 games in a week is daft

What a load of bollocks.

youngsters need to play, end of.

heard loads of people moaning about youngsters signing for premiership teams and not allowed to play for school or youth sides and end up playing hardly any football.

also, he's not your player so it's nothing to do with you. 

What a load of bollocks.
youngsters need to play, end of.
heard loads of people moaning about youngsters signing for premiership teams and not allowed to play for school or youth sides and end up playing hardly any football.
also, he's not your player so it's nothing to do with you. 

You ok babe? You seem rather upset

Archived