BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

1 minute ago, Ayrshire loyal said:

And for not seeing the season out you don't have a clue how close the boys are at shortlees there a proper team made up of boys who want to play for the jersey no cash involved play for the community and winning things actually mean something instead of it being bought. Shortlees will have a team for the foreseeable future trsut me.

Is it true the manager on verge of losing the plot? IF they lose the points pressure is on him silly mistake if you ask me 

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know a lot about what goes on down in Ayrshire football, but anytime I have spoken to Cunny he seems a good guy who deserves credit for building a team capable of challenging Hulford.

As I have said before on here played against a few of their boys over the year and always had great battles and real respect for them as a group of players.

They seem to get a hell a lot of grief on here. 

In a club like shortlees challenging for title honours . Communication between manager and club committee members should not be lacking.in circumstances like players playing in games when banned. If true could cost them the title. Raises the question are their problems behind the scenes at shortlees. 

14 minutes ago, The instigator said:

Is it true the manager on verge of losing the plot? IF they lose the points pressure is on him silly mistake if you ask me 

Listen mate the manager is never on the verge of losing the plot there is more to life than a game of football shortlees have made no silly mistake so this topic is of no meaning shortlees will lose no points and will fight till the end of the season to try and stop Hurlford from making it 8 in a row the players are right up for the fight and will well and truly fight to win the league which am sure they are more than capable of doing peace out.

The grief towards shortlees is unfounded they are just a honest team trying to make things in Ayrshire from being a one horse race they play for pride at shortlees not money unlike others and I can assure you this is the truth and hopefully in years to come there is many more teams to follow. 

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire loyal said:

Listen mate the manager is never on the verge of losing the plot there is more to life than a game of football shortlees have made no silly mistake so this topic is of no meaning shortlees will lose no points and will fight till the end of the season to try and stop Hurlford from making it 8 in a row the players are right up for the fight and will well and truly fight to win the league which am sure they are more than capable of doing peace out.

Sounds to me the guys already lost it calling out guys from here cfcbhoy on the shortlees page pathetic if you ask me deal with it if you can give out you have got to be able to take it also peace out ✌️ 

5 minutes ago, The instigator said:

Sounds to me the guys already lost it calling out guys from here cfcbhoy on the shortlees page pathetic if you ask me deal with it if you can give out you have got to be able to take it also peace out ✌️ 

Listen up mate no one has lost it  the guy is a gentleman who can only take so much abuse from idiots like cfcbhoy all the people on these forums have no actual facts about other teams it's all rumours so keep them to yourself and stop making a fool out of yourself with no Actual facts. Let's  all be happy that's for once in 8 years there is teams competing with Hurlford i.e. Shortlees and glenburn instead of it being the usual boring one horse race people like yourself will always have things to moan about and again peace out 

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire loyal said:

Listen up mate no one has lost it  the guy is a gentleman who can only take so much abuse from idiots like cfcbhoy all the people on these forums have no actual facts about other teams it's all rumours so keep them to yourself and stop making a fool out of yourself with no Actual facts. Let's  all be happy that's for once in 8 years there is teams competing with Hurlford i.e. Shortlees and glenburn instead of it being the usual boring one horse race people like yourself will always have things to moan about and again peace out 

First of all am not yer mate! Second of all I have not moaned just stating the mistake they have made! Am sure the guy is a gentleman but for going calling guys out etc is pathetic and if am wrong with them losing the points then I will put my hands up and say a was wrong but doubt I am and again peace out and take it easy man ✌️

1 minute ago, The instigator said:

First of all am not yer mate! Second of all I have not moaned just stating the mistake they have made! Am sure the guy is a gentleman but for going calling guys out etc is pathetic and if am wrong with them losing the points then I will put my hands up and say a was wrong but doubt I am and again peace out and take it easy man ✌️

One fact you got correct is am not your fucking mate your a clown who has started a rumour of shortlees losing points when I can assure you is untrue so in future try get your facts right and live up to your name on here CLOWN. 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire loyal said:

One fact you got correct is am not your fucking mate your a clown who has started a rumour of shortlees losing points when I can assure you is untrue so in future try get your facts right and live up to your name on here CLOWN. 

Clown ha ha ha come on mate the circus is down and shortlees just now and it's full of clowns 

3 minutes ago, The instigator said:

Clown ha ha ha come on mate the circus is down and shortlees just now and it's full of clowns 

Come down on Saturday and call us all clowns am sure you will last long and if you introduce yourself al be more than happy to call you a clown to your face your rumour is untrue so you have made a right old tit of yourself so away and take your face for a shite CLOWN. 

Archived