BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is some sort of devastating masterful witchcraft. And he would have got away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky kids. What was it that gave him away, does he also shout every sentence in real life same as writes every sentence with exclamations?

I've only got one question, if he's apparently not a player, what's he doing in the men's changing rooms then?

I don't know if I can trust the instigator any more, this black magic psychology game may just swing the league in Hurlfords favour. Dagnabit.

Hahaha 

40 minutes ago, DannyKillie123 said:

That is some sort of devastating masterful witchcraft. And he would have got away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky kids. What was it that gave him away, does he also shout every sentence in real life same as writes every sentence with exclamations?

I've only got one question, if he's apparently not a player, what's he doing in the men's changing rooms then?

I don't know if I can trust the instigator any more, this black magic psychology game may just swing the league in Hurlfords favour. Dagnabit.

Hahaha

Archived