BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Got deducted 6 points last nite and we ain't appealing it. We'll day it the hard wiy

Fair play mate , have to admit very surprised a top team like yourselves find themselves in this position. I like your defiance over the matter also but imo that's the lees out of title contention.

10 minutes ago, Disco30 said:

Fair play mate , have to admit very surprised a top team like yourselves find themselves in this position. I like your defiance over the matter also but imo that's the lees out of title contention.

Nae point greetin aboot it, its happened and we'll jist need tae get oan wae it. Glenburn will start drapping points soon enuff and we'll beat hurlford twice so it's no by yet, aye admit it's gonna he hard but Whit other choice do we hae? 

36 minutes ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Nae point greetin aboot it, its happened and we'll jist need tae get oan wae it. Glenburn will start drapping points soon enuff and we'll beat hurlford twice so it's no by yet, aye admit it's gonna he hard but Whit other choice do we hae? 

That's it take it on the chin wouldn't put it past yees to beat hurlford twice will be tight games. Glenburn have the points on the board that's why a fancy them to narrowly win the league. But as u say it's not over by a long shot.

6 hours ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Gonna make it that bit mare sweeter fur the Lees when we beat the moneybags twice then Glenburn to win the league noo tho and shove it rite up aww u clowns wantin to see us lose points coz yae can't win league rite way 

First things first!!

its nobody's fault shortlees lost points but there own!! 

Inexperience manager and committee that's the problem there! all there good at is threatening people on here for stating REAL FACTS!!

and as for clowns!!

as stated before the only clowns is the ones at the circus in shortlees!!

2 way chase for title now between glenburn and hurlford! Shortlees well and truly out of it I will probably get threatened for writing this and private mailed but that's just expected!! 

I do hope glenburn win league tho as there quietly going about there business!! 

Peace out ✌️ 

kind regards the instigator!!

1 hour ago, The instigator said:

First things first!!

Inexperience manager and committee that's the problem there! all there good at is threatening people on here for stating REAL FACTS!!

and as for clowns!!

2 way chase for title now between glenburn and hurlford! Shortlees well and truly out of it I will probably get threatened for writing this and private mailed but that's just expected!! 

Peace out ✌️ 

You seem to have a right chip on your shoulder about shortlees. It seems to me as soon as you found out about them playing a suspended player you made up an account to come on here and really have a go. It dosen't take a rocket scientist to work out you were either involved with them on or off the pitch at some point and it came to a bitter end somehow. What is your beef with them if you don't mind me asking? Doubt you will tell right enough but worth a crack a suppose.

First things first!!
and as for clowns!!
Peace out [emoji111]️ 

Firstly, inexperienced manager and committee? Hahaha
Secondly , Manager WON The West of Scotland cup AND Ayrshire cup last season
Nothing more to say

8 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

You seem to have a right chip on your shoulder about shortlees. It seems to me as soon as you found out about them playing a suspended player you made up an account to come on here and really have a go. It dosen't take a rocket scientist to work out you were either involved with them on or off the pitch at some point and it came to a bitter end somehow. What is your beef with them if you don't mind me asking? Doubt you will tell right enough but worth a crack a suppose.

Hi mate!!

i don't have a chip on my shoulder about shortlees at all!!

was just stating the fact they were losing points and I have been reading so much crap on this for ages shortlees this shortlees that!!

i also am telling everyone that it's not a happy camp down at the circus!!

also expect big changes as there manager (cunny) won't last much longer and if he does he will lose his players!!

watch them lose points now and my prediction is we will be saying R.I.P shortlees at end of season!! 

The instigator is never wrong trust the instigator!! 

Kind regards!!

Just now, das scooter boy said:

Firstly, inexperienced manager and committee? Hahaha
Secondly , Manager WON The West of Scotland cup AND Ayrshire cup last season
Nothing more to say

And you that far up his buttocks your feet are hanging out!! 

Inexperince and disorganisation is the reason that they are out title race!! 

Peace out ✌️ 

2 hours ago, The instigator said:

First things first!!

and as for clowns!!

Peace out ✌️ 

Hurlford will win the league now, Shortlees have Knapp who is outstanding but just a level below Mullen, who is the best amateur I've ever seen paid or not. The rest of both are much of a muchness and probably amateur level now the lot of them. Shortlees guys are a far more honest bunch than Hurlford, their Management committee and players bar a couple all good guys. A few idiots that follow them but hard to stop that.

If Knapp and Mullen played at their potential level the league would be very interesting.

Well the instigator was correct after all. 

Must have had inside information on what was happening . 

Is this person on the committee and being unprofessional with circumstances like this,? 

regarding title race . Their will be a few twists and turns to come yet in this league.

if shortlees can win every game I think they win league. It's a big ask now . But it's not over till it's over. If I was a betting man I would probably go wae glenburn or hurlford though.

5 minutes ago, The riddler said:

Well the instigator was correct after all. 

Must have had inside information on what was happening . 

Is this person on the committee and being unprofessional with circumstances like this,? 

regarding title race . Their will be a few twists and turns to come yet in this league.

if shortlees can win every game I think they win league. It's a big ask now . But it's not over till it's over. If I was a betting man I would probably go wae glenburn or hurlford though.

Offcourse am right mate!!

the instigator is always correct and not one of these guys would apologise for the threats and the kid on facts!!

ayrshire loyal (cunny) has made a right arse of himself again!!

not surprised one bit to be honest expected from the king of the circus!!

kind regards 

peace out ✌️ 

Shortlees have Knapp who is outstanding but just a level below Mullen, who is the best amateur I've ever seen paid or not. The rest of both are much of a muchness and probably amateur level now the lot of them. .

Are u on drugs. Most of those players should be in the Ayrshire select squad

18 minutes ago, The instigator said:

Offcourse am right mate!!

the instigator is always correct and not one of these guys would apologise for the threats and the kid on facts!!

ayrshire loyal (cunny) has made a right arse of himself again!!

not surprised one bit to be honest expected from the king of the circus!!

kind regards 

peace out ✌️ 

Think you might have something against cunny personally. You have referred to him a few times now as the " ayrshire loyal " and the " king of the circus " . Don't think it will be to difficult for him to figure out who you are. Best a luck when he does bud.

Archived