Heart of Midlothian (Edinburgh) vs Ross County (Dingwall)

Cmon Hearts you useless Jambo barstewards

If it stays like this I would sack Cathro. Terrible appointment and too much of a gamble. 30 year old with no management experience. Craigan was right all along as I suspected he would be.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we do the dignified thing and phone up the SPFL tomorrow to inform them that we're fucking folding. Just knock the stadium down, build some flats on it and recompense the poor b*****ds that are putting their cash into this humiliating shitshow.

How long does Cathro get?

His interviews aren't convincing. If that's how he communicates to the players then little wonder we're disorganised and unable to function as a team.

His time must be running out.

Thanks for nothing - useless twats. 

Huge win for the staggies, much like Hamilton last night and Inverness last Friday night. 

Why are Hearts persisting with Car crash Cathro. Makes McGhee look competent !

3 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Thanks for nothing - useless twats. 

Huge win for the staggies, much like Hamilton last night and Inverness last Friday night. 

Why are Hearts persisting with Car crash Cathro. Makes McGhee look competent !

There's no point in binning him now, he's already gifted points to the diddies around us, at least let us play them before they get rid.

Don't panic,when he gets his own players in it'll be fine!! 

Oh wait......

No point bulleting him now. Give him until end of season. If he fails then Craig will have to go with him. 

At least the relegation battle is being kept interesting. Without us the league would be dull as f**k. Be grateful.

I always like to see a manager progress and improve. When McIntyre was Pars manager he played 4-4-2 consistently, never once changing his tactics or style of play. It worked, until his dreadful debut season in the SPL - his signings were terrible and his tactics never changed.

Today was the first time I've seen a McIntyre team since he left Dunfermline. The 3-5-2 was perfect as it nullified the Hearts wide men and Johnsen up front on his own, while swamping the Hearts midfield and overrunning them. Hearts threatened from long range, but that was it. I wasn't a fan of the more defensive switch in the second half, and he lacked a quick player to bring on when replacing Shalke to play on the counter. Hearts never really looked like scoring though, and County deservedly ground out a 1-0. Cathro persisted with the 4-3-3 for the majority of the game, and it just didn't work. Johnsen is a terrible footballer as it is without having to play on his own against a sweeper and two centre halfs, I don't think he even won a header all night against the defenders who are smaller than he is. The defence wasn't very good either, with a mistake leading to the goal for Schalke.

Overall enjoyable as a neutral, and quite enjoyable to sit around raging Hearts fans scream abuse at Cathro, the ref (who had a good game), the main stand linesemen (who had a good game), their own players (who were dreadful) and the County players (who were solid and looked a decent enough outfit).

Archived