Heart of Midlothian (Edinburgh) vs Ross County (Dingwall)

The soul destroying misery of paying a not insignificant sum of money to go and watch County inevitably collapse to another defeat is balanced out by the opportunity of a midweek trip to Tynecastle. 

What I want to see:

Fox

Naismith Fraser Davies VdW

O'Brien Routis Chow Lalkovic

Schalk Boyce

Subs: McCarey, McEveley, Gardyne, Woods, Curran, Gobern, (Not Ryan Dow)

What I'll actually see:

Fox

Fraser Davies Boyce

Dow Chow Woods Gardyne

VdW

Curran Schalk

Subs: McCarey, Quinn, McEveley, Gobern, Lalkovic, O'Brien, Dingwall

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine actually going to this game. :lol:

I'd hope the punters who turn up truly make their feelings known to the gutless imposters, but alas, those mental enough to do so will be of the jammy wearer variety, happy that we 'STILL HAVE A CLUB TO SUPPORT!'.

Imagine actually going to this game. :lol:
I'd hope the punters who turn up truly make their feelings known to the gutless imposters, but alas, those mental enough to do so will be of the jammy wearer variety, happy that we 'STILL HAVE A CLUB TO SUPPORT!'.

I'll be going. But I'll be so deflated by the pish I'll be watching that booing the team will be pointless

I'll be going too.

Hard to know what the team will be - aside from Paterson and Souttar, there are injury concerns over Hughes, Cowie, Buaben, Johnsen, and Walker - not sure when Isma's suspension will kick in after his red yesterday - sounds like Hamilton played quite well, but I'd give Noring a game now.

Real men don't wear jammies.

46 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Best way to let the players, management and board take notice is empty seats. Thankfully there will be thousands for this one.

Take notice of what? I want the team to do well,the best way to do that is to support them. Reacting to shite is one thing, but starting off moaning or being negative will breed more negativity and I don't go to the fitba for a moan or to listen to others greet their tits off.   So I'd rather we won and the support were happy with what we see on the pitch.

I expect after the 3rd league OP in a row of "don't fancy us against Hearts" that County supporters will be out in force at 21.37 to proclaim how shite we are after they cruise to a rare 2-0 win.

Where's Jamie Hamill when you need him?

41 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Take notice of what? I want the team to do well,the best way to do that is to support them. Reacting to shite is one thing, but starting off moaning or being negative will breed more negativity and I don't go to the fitba for a moan or to listen to others greet their tits off.   So I'd rather we won and the support were happy with what we see on the pitch.

This group of 'players' don't deserve a single bit of support.

1 hour ago, naegoodinthedark said:

You're in a dark place mate. Mind it's the team that pumped Sevco a few weeks ago. You were quite happy then.

Can't actually believe I thought that turning that shanner of a Rangers team over meant anything. fuckme.png

5 hours ago, Elixir said:

Best way to let the players, management and board take notice is empty seats. Thankfully there will be thousands for this one.

When your team is doing well, "we'll support you evermore", when they hit a rocky patch, "get tae f**k ye shower of sh*te, I'm no coming back!". Utterly pathetic.

lol wut

We'll support you evermore is a chant for when we were near death and going down.

This isn't a 'rocky patch', it is an entire squad of utterly gutless players with no respect for the support or a desire to play for the jersey. That's only reinforced by the weaklings above them.

No, this is a very serious problem.

10 hours ago, Elixir said:

lol wut

We'll support you evermore is a chant for when we were near death and going down.

This isn't a 'rocky patch', it is an entire squad of utterly gutless players with no respect for the support or a desire to play for the jersey. That's only reinforced by the weaklings above them.

No, this is a very serious problem.

:lol:

Archived