Ayr Utd vs Raith Rovers

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No supporters busses going? 
Really not looking forward to this, lose this and I think it's game over for us. 
We have Peter Murphy, Robbie Crawford and Jamie Adams definitely out through injury. Both Paddy Boyle and Declan McDaid are doubtful(they'll no doubt miss out) while Ross Docherty is serving the 2nd match of his suspension. 
I'd go:
Fleming

Meggatt
McKenna
Balatoni
Devlin

McGuffie
Cairney
Harkins
Forrest

El Alagui
Moore 
Struggling to name 5 subs nevermind 7. 
Prediction: Ayr United 0-2 Raith Rovers. Bobby Barr and Ryan Stevenson with the goals. 

I asked on Saturday but there wasn't enough numbers to run one.

In my incredibly biased opinion that's more than enough time to source a back up! Is Brennan definitely out?

That's not a biased opinion at all. It is far more than enough time to source a back-up.

We decided to spunk all our January budget on bringing in Scott Roberts, David Syme and Ryan Stevenson though.

1 hour ago, Paco said:

Surely if we genuinely have no goalkeepers its grounds to request a postponement?

We went six months without a striker and got nothing postponed. Don't see the difference. Put an outfielder in nets.

Raith can have Mark Brown if you want...

PS, 0-0 shitfest will do please.

Came here to say just that. Emergency loan for Brown would suit us, and I'm sure Yogi worked with him at Hibs?

Take him as a thank you for Lewis Vaughan, Raith.

16 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Came here to say just that. Emergency loan for Brown would suit us, and I'm sure Yogi worked with him at Hibs?

Take him as a thank you for Lewis Vaughan, Raith.

We can only sign an u-21 goalkeeper because it has to be an emergency loan.

We can only sign an u-21 goalkeeper because it has to be an emergency loan.

It's ok, we'll release him and you can have him permanently. I'm sure it'll be no bother.

Edit: Is that still the case? Commons and Ambrose are both (well) over 21.

You could play without a keeper and we'd still not score #bants but seriously that can't be grounds for calling a game off. It's not our fault you don't have your house in order. It's not like all your keepers have contracted a virus or something it's just tough shit surely? 

Archived