Ayr Utd vs Raith Rovers

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will have plenty of shots on goal on Tuesday. No need to worry there.

In our last two games we have had three shots on target. All of which have came in the last five minutes of games.

We couldn't even beat Clyde over 180 minutes. You are massively over estimating us.

Up until now i've convinced myself that we would turn it around and have a wee run. Now i genuinely cant see us winning another game

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I can see Ayr and Rovers in the bottom two spots with St Mirren doing just enough to get 8th Place.

Not sure which one of us is going straight down.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I can see Ayr and Rovers in the bottom two spots with St Mirren doing just enough to get 8th Place.

Not sure which one of us is going straight down.

It's starting to look this way. This game has 0-0 all over it. A result which does neither side any good.

In our last two games we have had three shots on target. All of which have came in the last five minutes of games.

We couldn't even beat Clyde over 180 minutes. You are massively over estimating us.

Clyde would probably beat us in 90 minutes at the minute.

Anyway, Ayr beat us on Tuesday, we're going down.

We beat Ayr on Tuesday then I can't see Ayr staying up.

Ayr beat us on Tuesday and St Mirren lose their game in hand against Dundee United then I can't see St Mirren saving themselves this season.

Ayr beat us on Tuesday and St Mirren win their game in hand against Dundee United then Bottom spot is ours IMO.

A massive game for all 3 clubs. One which St Mirren fans will be hoping ends in a draw. Which is probably going to be the likely outcome.

Really need to get the W here, I was at Queens full optimism thinking that would've been the end of this horrible streak, but with Yogi still learning it was just wrong tactics & wrong XI.
Yogi seems to like this make shift 4-3-3/4-5-1, so I'd opt for this - IMG_1488105744.906269.jpg
Bene at RB isn't working, and for him to play there yesterday and Thomson LB whilst McHattie was on the bench was wild.
Really not sure what the result will be but hoping the start of the winning streak starts here.

Really need to get the W here, I was at Queens full optimism thinking that would've been the end of this horrible streak, but with Yogi still learning it was just wrong tactics & wrong XI.
Yogi seems to like this make shift 4-3-3/4-5-1, so I'd opt for this - IMG_1488105744.906269.jpg.3f59ecc594dd0f9bb8eedf5b0ce84587.jpg
Bene at RB isn't working, and for him to play there yesterday and Thomson LB whilst McHattie was on the bench was wild.
Really not sure what the result will be but hoping the start of the winning streak starts here.

Brennan is injured..

I was hoping for more than a 1 game 'dead cat bounce' under Yogi.

Can he get a win or two from the next 3 games? Not sure how you get this team to play football and start creating and finishing chances again. Away at an equally dispirited Ayr United must be seen as a good chance of getting that elusive victory.

Problem will be who is going to create the chances and score the goals.

Archived