Queen of the South v Falkirk

2 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Thomson and McMinn seem to take turn about playing for the U19s. It was McMinn's turn this week as Thomson played in the last game.

1 in 5 games for McMinn pre the last development game, Houstie tends to be loyal to goalies tho but we have tried every centre half pairing and sometimes managers do look at the goalies at fixing the leaky defence. 

The more I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if we went 4-4-1-1 with Kerr and Taiwo in the centre, Sibbs off a striker

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If those players are out I think it'll be

Rogers
Kidd
Watson
Grant
Leahy
Craigen
Taiwo
Kerr
Sibbald
Austin
Baird

A plodding shambles of a right hand side and takes our best player out of a central position. We will lose tomorrow.

If those players are out I think it'll be

Rogers
Kidd
Watson
Grant
Leahy
Craigen
Taiwo
Kerr
Sibbald
Austin
Baird

A plodding shambles of a right hand side and takes our best player out of a central position. We will lose tomorrow.

Agreed if it's that side we are miles slow down the right hand side. Bairnardo side slightly better I think although agree harsh on craigen

I agree with marshy, unfortunately I think that will be the team. 

I am slightly perturbed as to why the apparent suspensions of hippo and Muirhead were only brought to our attention by a queens fan (albeit mr stats himself)

rogers

kidd  Watson grant leahy 

aird   Taiwo McKee. Sibbs

Austin Baird 

This would be my preferred starting 11 with the options we have. McKee seems to have a bit of drive about him which means Taiwo can do any sitting in. We know sibbs can do a job on the left and links up well with leahy. Only dropping craigen because aird has more pace which we will need on the right hand side with kidd in at right back.

35 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

I agree with marshy, unfortunately I think that will be the team. 

I am slightly perturbed as to why the apparent suspensions of hippo and Muirhead were only brought to our attention by a queens fan (albeit mr stats himself)

rogers

kidd  Watson grant leahy 

aird   Taiwo McKee. Sibbs

Austin Baird 

This would be my preferred starting 11 with the options we have. McKee seems to have a bit of drive about him which means Taiwo can do any sitting in. We know sibbs can do a job on the left and links up well with leahy. Only dropping craigen because aird has more pace which we will need on the right hand side with kidd in at right back.

There's also hee haw on the SPFL website re either of them being suspended.

5 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Does the SPFL website usually carry suspension info? Never noticed it before. The SFA website usually publishes the weekly suspension lists but for some reason never published it last week. Never the less it is on the Club Extranet system and both Hippolyte and Muirhead are on it, marked as having one game suspensions from 4th March. This week's list should be published today sometime.

7 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

You can rest easy if SD is saying they're suspended, they're suspended.

The annoying thing about Hippo is this is totally unsurprising news, and I can say with little fear of being contradicted, that every one of those yellow cards will be for some stupid, petty shite. He really needs to cut out that aspect of his game.

5 yellow cards from the start of the season until now isn't that bad.

13 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I always thought that Kidd, when at QOS, was fairly good going forward but suspect when defending. I think that Muirhead and particularly Hippolyte missing gives us a bit of an edge now.

After watching him against Stirling Albion at the start of he season I thought he was murder. Terrible going forward and terrible trying to get back. Looked unfit actually. Came onto a game when Muirhead was out and thought he was great in the 3-1 Dundee utd game. Who knows what he will be like on Saturday if and when he is picked after more time out. Hopefully takes his chance like craigen is doing.

Archived