Dundee v Partick Thistle

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm driving through for this one. Any recommendations of the best place(s) to park near the ground?

grahamjags, wherever you park beware of naughty Dundee supporters telling you to get a bus to Coupar Angus, and from there errant taxi drivers charging you £90:00 to get to Dens! Although as you won't be wearing Govan colours you'll be safe.

15 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You're best bet is to head for the Snug Bar, there's a free car park right beside it (that's where I park) 5min walk to the away end.

Did you meet the jakey c**t asking for money to use that car park pre match last season? Think it was before a derby.

He got told to f**k off, but fair play on him trying a new venture. He'd even splashed out on a Hi Vis.

Thank you.

Tricky fixture. We are miles better than we were when we met at Firhill. That was just about the bottom I'd say. Thistle impressed that night though (it was a night game or am I imagining that?). Fucking love to win of course.

Haberimavich to score 2 in a 3-1 home win.

8 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Did you meet the jakey c**t asking for money to use that car park pre match last season? Think it was before a derby.

He got told to f**k off, but fair play on him trying a new venture. He'd even splashed out on a Hi Vis.

Thank you.

Yeah, he should have been on Dragons Den with that one.

"Its got good potential growth as a business franchise, but your a dodgy chancing c**t, so, for that reason...............I'm out."

Image result for dragons den

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Tricky fixture. We are miles better than we were when we met at Firhill. That was just about the bottom I'd say. Thistle impressed that night though (it was a night game or am I imagining that?). Fucking love to win of course.

Both the previous meetings this season have been Wednesday night games, so this will be the 3rd in a row, which is highly unusual.

Twas a night game. Doolaninho to score 3 in a 3-2 Thistle win [emoji211] [emoji211] [emoji211]

Archived