Wrestlemania 33

gallusguy

I can't see the Undertaker/Reigns match having a clean ending. Taker isn't fit enough to put Reigns over correctly when (not if) he loses. The final pay off might be the next night on Raw.

Regardless, if it is The Undertaker's last match, as expected, it has been book horribly so far. I can't see how will make this work. Obviously, I hope though do though.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gather their giving Lesnar the title tomorrow given him getting squashed constantly by Goldberg since he returned?  They're making him look weak as f**k so surely they can't have Goldberg leathering him every week then beating him again?

Taker's going to give Reigns his gloves after Reigns spears him out of them then raise his hand and declare it's now his yard. The entire thing to sound curiously like it's filtered through a wind tunnel. Three people max in the crowd will be zoomed in on clapping.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Taker's going to give Reigns his gloves after Reigns spears him out of them then raise his hand and declare it's now his yard. The entire thing to sound curiously like it's filtered through a wind tunnel. Three people max in the crowd will be zoomed in on clapping.

Then suddenly, the Rock.

Apologies in advance for the nonsense question.

I'm a very infrequent wwe viewer, royal rumble & wrestlemania, kinda guy. 

If I sign up to the network can I just watch nxt tonight and Wrestlemania tomorrow for free and then just cancel? Seems a ridiculously good deal for someone who feels no real commitment to the actual product.  

Providing they're still doing the free month, then yes. You get access as soon as you sign up, i.e. you can start watching anything on the Network immediately.

NXT Takeover: Orlando and Wrestlemania are live and once they finish you can watch them again as many times as you want.

Might be worth keeping it for month and cancelling just before the month is up if you fancy watching old PPVs or old Raws/Smackdowns/Nitro/ECW or wrestler documentaries.

However, on no account should you ever watch Holey Foley, Camp WWE or Slam City.

Guest bernardblack
Killian Dain now in the battle royal. Him & Braun Strowman facing off. Oh yes!

Actually buzzing for this.

Hope they don't push that 'wrestlemania moment' pish again tonight. Kept trying to force feed us 'moments' last year if I remember right.

Also, I checked the betting because I'm a fanny. The bookies seem to have a particularly good idea of who's going to win tonight so I'd avoid doing that if you don't want spoilers.

Archived