Wrestlemania 33

gallusguy

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gav-ffc said:

Going to be in Glasgow the night of Mania, best place to catch it?

Walkabout. You can book tables. Not sure how many they'll have left now though.

Box and Cathouse also show it.

9 hours ago, forameus said:

Wasn't the build for 31 absolute pish and it ended up being not bad?  The last visual we got before it was Brock and Roman having a tug of war over the belt...ooft.  

I don't think it'll be bad, doubt it'll bother the best ones of all time though.  Once Cena proposes to Nikki it'll all be better though. 

Cena wins the match in classic style, gives Nikki the lovey-dovey pish before getting down on one knee and...

lifting her onto his shoulders for a massive AA and the heel turn of all heel turns.

What an opportunity.

Cena wins the match in classic style, gives Nikki the lovey-dovey pish before getting down on one knee and...

lifting her onto his shoulders for a massive AA and the heel turn of all heel turns.
What an opportunity.

Said that to my mate the other day.

Imagine it. Weans greeting etc as he walks up the ramp giving them the finger! Would single handedly make wrestlemania.

15 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

What an opportunity.

John Cena has given you reputation for this post

I don't think there's going to be a ladder match this year.

Same, which is a shame as it's a great show opener, could've put the cruiserweights in it as well.

2 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

I don't think there's going to be a ladder match this year.

Any chance the raw tag belts get a ladder/TLC stip? Would make that match a lot more interesting and certainly help break up a 5 hour show to have a gimmick or 2.

I'm still struggling to picture the final card - will Finn Balor be on the show? Who is left for Samoa Joe to face?

I'm still holding out hope that AJ Styles won't be wasted on Shane McMahon - dream scenario would be Shane bringing in Nakamura to face AJ. Give them 20 minutes to tear it up and I could care less about what happens on the whole of the rest of the card.

24 minutes ago, SamuraiJock said:

I'm still struggling to picture the final card - will Finn Balor be on the show? Who is left for Samoa Joe to face?

I'm still holding out hope that AJ Styles won't be wasted on Shane McMahon - dream scenario would be Shane bringing in Nakamura to face AJ. Give them 20 minutes to tear it up and I could care less about what happens on the whole of the rest of the card.

:shutup

Archived