Wrestlemania 33

gallusguy

So after being at the historic WM 30 I am now returning to WM33 at the end of March in Orlando. I have basically the whole itinary planned with the mates but if anyone has any decent places to visit while in Orlando the please let me know.

Otherwise what do we think of the card so far and who's walking out with the belts/debuts etc

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You jammy c**t. You need to see Takeover: Orlando if you can. Loads of other companies run events in the area on Mania weekend these days, so best check them out to see what's on. In fact check here.

I think we have a rough idea of some matches, with the card possibly including;

• Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar (possibly for the Universal Title, but Brock might get involved at Fastlane and cost Goldberg)
  • Chris Jericho vs Kevin Owens (for US Title possibly, maybe even for Universal Title; depends if Brock gets involved at Fastlane)
  • Bray Wyatt vs Luke Harper vs Randy Orton for the WWE Title
  • John Cena and Nikki Bella vs The Miz and Maryse
  • Dean Ambrose vs Baron Corbin for the IC Title
  • Dolph Ziggler vs Apollo Crews
  • Charlotte vs Bayley for the Raw Woman's Title (others might be involved in this, most likely Sasha Banks and/or Nia Jax)
  • Andre The Giant Battle Royal
  • Neville vs Austin Aries for the Cruiserweight Title
  • American Alpha vs The Usos for the Smackdown Tag Titles
  • The Club vs ?? for the Raw Tag Titles

I'm not crazy about the card, and I'll be seriously disgruntled if Lesnar vs Goldberg is for the belt AND goes on last. I loved Mania 24 at the Citrus Bowl. The work they did on that stadium was outstanding, though there wasn't much of an atmosphere due to it being open air, hopefully they remedy that this time around.

I'd guess that's wrong, gonna be AJ/Shane & Taker jobbing to the Big Dawg. Though of course, up to the point the marketing team need to know and it can't be changed, Vince can still change everything.

Remember to bring tissues for Cena's proposal gallusguy. Wouldn't it be awkward if she says no! ;)

There's a few certainties on there, but a lot of wrong too.  Reigns vs Taker is happening, and it's almost certain that Goldberg will win the title and leave Owens vs Jericho.  I'd also be surprised if the Battle Royal is on the pre-show.  

That card looks decent (with the obvious exceptions) but aye, won't be happening.

Was thinking that Brock would cost Goldberg against Owens at Fast Lane, but that would be monumentally stupid on Brock's part given he has a guaranteed match at Mania against Goldberg.

Cruiserweight Ladder match would be lovely and would be so spot filled that Jim Cornette would explode with fury.

Please no Shane McMahon. In fact please no McMahon's at all. Ever again.

18 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

That "card" has spelling mistakes on it - Ascention

Gutted that JamieStevenson didn't start this thread.....

It's good to have someone else take over. Just means I can now focus on updating Fastlane & Predictions threads and also make a start on the new Hall of Fame one.

New comer and thought it was a decent topic to post on... happy to keep yous up to date with photos from florida the week I'm out there. Met stone cold and loads more the last time I was out for mania.

The buzz around the city the lead up to it is unreal and then just randomly meeting the superstars in the city and in pubs/clubs.

Archived