• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finished 4-3 Seattle - harsh on Dallas and I thought they’d have at least had got penalties. I thought they were denied a stonewall penalty near the end of normal time, the handball one in extra time should probably have been given as well but I think it was off his shoulder blade. 

Hamid has just dropped a howler to put Toronto in front. 

8 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
1 hour ago, Karpaty Lviv said:
Philadelphia 3-3 NY Red Bulls, heading to extra time. Only just in the door so gutted I’ve missed this.
Robles makes an incredible save in injury time!

Most entertaining.

Thought Wright-Phillips’ header was going in. Would have been absolute scenes given the goal Union got chopped off for offside seconds earlier :lol:

Bonkers of a league. 

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

Despite the best efforts of Salt Lake keeper Nick Romando in his last ever game, the Sounders made the Western Conference Final with a 2-0 win last night. They'll play one of the LA teams who square off tonight.

Elsewhere Toronto beat NYFC 2-1 to progress to the Eastern final against Atlanta or Philly.

Conference finals are midweek next week rather than at the weekend. I assume they're scheduled like that to maximise viewership without and NFL or college football competition.