Forfar -vs- Montrose

4 hours ago, Judge said:

I would consider putting Matty at right back and move Cammy forward and give Webster a break as hasn't been great of late. We are missing Watson in the middle of park I Any word when he will be back?? For me Sanny should have started last week as had he caused problems in 1st half we may not have had to chase to get a draw.

Don't think Watson has fully recovered from his pre-season operation and doubt he will grace Links Park again,i hope I am wrong

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loons were unlucky in their defeat against us last week, red card the blundering ref gave them was probably the deciding factor there.

Nothing against the Montrose lads, but hoping Forfar will take care of business so we can hop up to fifth place if we manage to beat Elgin.

1 hour ago, DutchBorderer said:

Loons were unlucky in their defeat against us last week, red card the blundering ref gave them was probably the deciding factor there.

Nothing against the Montrose lads, but hoping Forfar will take care of business so we can hop up to fifth place if we manage to beat Elgin.

Agreed. Good luck against Elgin, though they're by far the best team I've seen this season against the Loons.

Haven't got a great feeling about this game.
Think Montrose seem to be playing better football now & we are struggling to score.

Foxy & Milne in the middle of the park today is a MUST.
Cox & Peters up top.
O'Brien & Travis have to be the centre back pairing.
Hope Scott gets the chance today and shows everyone what he's got to offer, we've seen some glimpses of his potential, just has to kick on and do it more often!

Scott seems more useful as a substitute, no harm in that.
Never offers so much when given a start.

If only Mr Bollan was more adventurous in the 'subbies' dept.

Totally agree but there is something in that locker of his where he can be influential from the start!
Not seen it in recent games but the away game at Stirling for me stands out as his best game in a Forfar Shirt

We do you a favour you do us a favour

Good point for the Mo. It's still our lack of a sharp edge up front and in support from midfield but that's what makes the difference between teams with promotion potential and those that are not. Definately progress this season though so no serious complaints.

No team can really grumble about a point there after a shocking display from both sides.

Another baffling formation selected by Bollan today, Midfield was totally bypassed.

Foxy & McLaughlin the only two players that deserve any credit from the performance today.

Foxy ? Really ?

Just now, Bogs_Dollox said:

Foxy ? Really ?

Can only agree, he was so slow and off the pace today, as for playing McCawl out wide just a joke decision. With Milne an Swankie on their hols out midfield was completely terrible today. Montrose deserved to win, at least we got a point but much more like today and it'll be hello play-offs.

Archived