Motherwell v Dundee 25th of Feb

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 points clear of 9th as it stands. Nice to be separating ourselves from the pack.

Dundee vs Partick on Wednesday will be a big game. Whoever wins that can maybe start eyeing up St Johnstone and Hearts as they are both within catching distance considering Hearts form and Tommy Wright practically begging for the Rangers job.

6 points clear of 9th as it stands. Nice to be separating ourselves from the pack.

Dundee vs Partick on Wednesday will be a big game. Whoever wins that can maybe start eyeing up St Johnstone and Hearts as they are both within catching distance considering Hearts form and Tommy Wright practically begging for the Rangers job.

Win that and I think we also be almost safe for the season.

16 minutes ago, s_dog said:

WTF is going on with Motherwell? After that narrow 3-4 defeat at home to Celtic a couple of months back hadn't things picked up a bit? 1-5 to any of the bottom 6/7 seems incredible.

Clue is that number in bold. Even if offensively we are playing well our defence is so laughably atrocious that we don't win games.

I'm not there today but was at Pittodrie the other night and I'm not exaggerating when I say I've seen better Sunday League defences. McGhee just doesn't have a fucking clue how to set up a team in defence. We have seasoned pros in defence. I mean, look at McManus, didn't he captain Scotland?!

It really is time for a managerial change, I hope he does the right thing and resigns but I'm not holding my breath. No-one really wanted him back in the first place and I'm afraid he's now well and truly overstayed his welcome.

44 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Been at a memorial service and just got out and checked the score.

Scrolled down really slowly till I reached. Motherwell 1.

Said "shite" very loudly.

Scrolled even slower until Dundee 5 comes into view.

Drops phone.

Shouts "shite" very loudly.

Its fucking great being a Dee.

2 weeks from now we'll probably want Hartley sacked.

Great post. This is the same sort of sh!te I put myself through when I'm not at the game! :lol: 

Just checked the results, 1-5 ouch.  At what point do Motherwell run out of patience with the bag of anger that is Mark McGhee?   Especially given that Dundee aren't a team known for having a potent attack.  Also nice to see Marcus Haber grab a brace, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Canada side against Scotland in March.

Just checked the results, 1-5 ouch.  At what point do Motherwell run out of patience with the bag of anger that is Mark McGhee?   Especially given that Dundee aren't a team known for having a potent attack.  Also nice to see Marcus Haber grab a brace, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Canada side against Scotland in March.

He's the one that's turned our team around. Love the big guy. Such a dominant force. Doesn't score a lot but he drags the whole team into the opposition half and that's what we were badly lacking.

Archived