The Photography Thread

45 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

More old stuff dragged out during lockdown

Hell Fire

IMG_5370.thumb.jpg.cf2f6c710df9eabb2ae0ee6de4022634.jpg

Back when I were’t lad, I done a power of shagging in the car up the back road at Kinneil Farm where you’ve taken that photo from.

A couple of utter skanks got pumped admittedly, but most were solid 9’s and 10’s. 

Just saying likes.

Edited by 8MileBU

46 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Grangemouth?

Aye

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Back when I were’t lad, I done a power of shagging in the car up the back road at Kinneil Farm where you’ve taken that photo from.

A couple of utter skanks got pumped admittedly, but most were solid 9’s and 10’s. 

Just saying likes.

It was a few years ago so I’m a bit foggy on it. but it was up at the golf club if that’s where you mean. Top of the ski slope. Never witnessed any dogging, maybe it didn’t start till later.

1 hour ago, The Mantis said:

Aye

It was a few years ago so I’m a bit foggy on it. but it was up at the golf club if that’s where you mean. Top of the ski slope. Never witnessed any dogging, maybe it didn’t start till later.

😄

My mistake, the view is similar from the farm road, basically just over the other side of the ski-slope. 

3 hours ago, The Mantis said:

The fucking big wheel, January 2017. The ice is getting in the road of the reflections.
P.S.  @8MileBU don't try any shagging in the car park in case they lock the gates at 8pm.

IMG_1542.thumb.jpg.41902f7e3f8ec7c5fb90c19acf632ced.jpg

Haha, I know about the gates and those days are long gone (unfortunately). Probably give myself a hernia trying rumpy pumpy in a car these days. 😄