The Photography Thread

8 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Where is this?

What game is this and where about?

Gore Glen. Near Gorebridge.

Edinburgh Utd v Craigroyston. @tamthebam I posted one on the EOS Conference A thread but I just put the rest up on Dropbox for Jamie to do that he likes with. One or two popped up on Ed Utd Twitter.

2 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Gore Glen. Near Gorebridge.

Edinburgh Utd v Craigroyston. @tamthebam I posted one on the EOS Conference A thread but I just put the rest up on Dropbox for Jamie to do that he likes with. One or two popped up on Ed Utd Twitter.

I knew it was Gore Glen was just testing whether you could keep your secret. You failed abysmally.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m no photographer but I like this photo I took on Saturday Morning at Troon.

I think it’s just the early morning light that makes it because the daft dug isn’t even looking in the right direction.

EE7077B1-82B9-47ED-8A28-1EB32327C193.jpeg

Driving along from wallyford to whitecraig this morning, saw a huge fucking buzzard on a hedge. Turned the car around, pulled over, got the camera out. The fucker flew off. got further along the road, saw it on top of a lamppost heading towards carberry, so I stopped again. The bugger flew off again 😂😂

2 minutes ago, philpy said:

Driving along from wallyford to whitecraig this morning, saw a huge fucking buzzard on a hedge. Turned the car around, pulled over, got the camera out. The fucker flew off. got further along the road, saw it on top of a lamppost heading towards carberry, so I stopped again. The bugger flew off again 😂😂

Cūnts on the Road for this pish.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, MixuFruit said:

Another trip into the Ochils, quite a bit busier today.

1178238402_BigTorry.thumb.JPG.c6da4ca66b8ac4ac2b8949cc65277e7c.JPG

1229306076_CraigLeith.thumb.JPG.01a3b5866beb11ae8783eca841783987.JPG742207705_newshoots.thumb.JPG.0c59610778e635c46c5e5a5b25e75641.JPG

From my wee corner of Fife, the top of the Ochils looked amazing caked in snow with the sun blazing on them. Forgetting to take phone/camera out on the walk thread for this pish though.

Buzzard today. It was in the trees beside the musselburgh golf club, we were on the other side of the esk. Had to put nearly full zoom on, and the light could have been better. Happy all the same though.

received_244796830407022.jpeg