Inverness Caledonian Thistle v The Rangers

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quite enjoyed that game. End to end, chances, penalties scored and missed. Great goal to win it (for the good guys as well).

Only got the second half but thought that was really entertaining. Both sides pretty iffy defensively and had either side a bit more composure could have been a goalfest.

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Actually feel a bit bad for murty, he obviously knows he shouldn't be the rangers boss they've chucked him into it.

Same here, would rather some c**t like McSalary or Pan Bread. The guy is way out of his depth but at least he's giving it a go.

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Actually feel a bit bad for murty, he obviously knows he shouldn't be the rangers boss they've chucked him into it.

I don't.  I remember how much of a diddy he looked against Georgia in the Euro 2008 qualifier that did so much damage to our campaign.

The funny thing is these idiots still believe everything is ok, it's all just going to fall into place at some point and they are going to be the kings of Scottish football. There are still plenty nights like tonight to come for the ****. 

I'm loving every minute of it.

Archived