Hibernian vs Dunfermline

4 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

FTFY

Dunno, why don't you ask him?

Can't wait til you f**k off back to hearts tbh

Wow another keyboard warrior, maybe I should meet up with you and your sidekick next Tuesday evening. That's presuming you will actually be there to support your team.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hawk said:

Wow another keyboard warrior, maybe I should meet up with you and your sidekick next Tuesday evening. That's presuming you will actually be there to support your team.

Did you actually challenge someone to a fight Gav? Will you not be distracted by all the splinter in your arse from sitting on the bench doing f**k all every week?

10 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Having watched Saturday's game on TV and Rovers vs Hibs in person, I can safely say that Fraser Fyvie is fucking garbage.

Rich coming from someone who doesn't even go to watch his team!

2 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Did you actually challenge someone to a fight Gav? Will you not be distracted by all the splinter in your arse from sitting on the bench doing f**k all every week?

Since when did a meeting become a fight, wonder how much he gets paid to sit there. Did you not learn from a few years ago, admin awaits again.

oh ya fucker [emoji23]

why not meet up on saturday tho, gav? not like you'll be busy.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Gav has made me feel so much better about the result of this game.

Chin up Gav, you're only a case of Norovirus or an inexplicable managerial brain-fart away from stepping out from Nicky Clarks shadow showing all these keyboard warriors what you can do.

#Believe

LOGO-2.png

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

oh ya fucker emoji23.png

why not meet up on saturday tho, gav? not like you'll be busy.

Maybe Hawk actually plays for Queens? 

Chip on his shoulder about Dunfermline?

Knows Gav?

Knows Queens?

Has an axe (quite literally yet also metaphorically) to grind with Sandy Clark?

Is bitter towards Nicky Clark?

Is clearly an unhinged psychopath?

Maybe Hawk actually plays for Queens? 
Chip on his shoulder about Dunfermline?
Knows Gav?
Knows Queens?
Has an axe (quite literally yet also metaphorically) to grind with Sandy Clark?
Is bitter towards Nicky Clark?
Is clearly an unhinged psychopath?

i reckon sandy fucked him, then got nicky to join in while watching a video of nicky goals.

probably fucks with his brain being sat on the bench with sandy licking his ear every saturday.

that being said, you'd think he'd stop being so abjectly shite in order to get off the bench.

Nicky Clarke should have buried that header at 2-2 he put it the only place the keeper could save it. I thought Dunfermline looked good, expansive attractive attacking football. It was interesting to hear Tam Mcmanus talk about Kallum Higginbotham tonight on Sportsound he just stopped short of calling him a p***k.  He said Higginbottham could start a fight in an empty room and loves a sulk. 

If Tam's experience of him is right, I'd rather have someone who it mattered to and had fight in them. Tam seemed to have the passion about him when he played for us.

If he didn't call him a *ric* then surely it didn't happen?

If Tam's experience of him is right, I'd rather have someone who it mattered to and had fight in them. Tam seemed to have the passion about him when he played for us.

If he didn't call him a *ric* then surely it didn't happen?

Tam had fight in him when his contract was coming to an end.

Archived