Hibernian vs Dunfermline

Great result yet felt we should have won. f**k knows where that performance came from but it was fantastic from McMullan's goal onwards. After the penalty I feared a pumping but we battered them for long spells.

Had we made some subs late on perhaps we could have won, as the front 4 were clearly knackered

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/02/2017 at 18:26, Zing. said:

This will be a draw. Or a defeat. Would be absolutely typical of this Hibs team. 

Could call that an absolute mile off. We were lucky to get a point. These players are a fucking nightmare. Only show up and perform when they feel like it. 

We should have won this game. Yet another game we were the better team and didn't get the win. 

Saying that though, we got more than I thought we would in this game. Hibs are bloody good at this level, but were beatable today. 

I'm proud of our performance against a bloody good hibs team. 

Well played the Pars. :thumsup2

4 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Hearts ...see what can happen if your fans don't leave when you go 2-0 down early on.

Says the bloke that wasn't even at the game.:lol:

Very lucky to get a point. Superb first 25 then just fucking folded. McGinn needs to get his head out of his arse, yet again he was utter shite.

Good point for the Pars though, nice to see a team come to Easter Road and not sit in for 90 minutes and get a goal on the break.

Archived