Hibernian vs Dunfermline

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Gloating about being 1-0 up in a game you lost. Minter.

Monty LewLew

No gloating, just floating ...on a sea of righteousness. Cleansed of anything that would taint our sainthood of Scottish clubs.

2 hours ago, P475 said:

I am quite new to P&B and must say I'm genuinely more than a bit confused right now  

I'm I reading this right? Are Hibs fans really just part time Hibs supporters. Is their first team Celtic? Or am I missing some point about this love for Celtic and park head? 

I have asked about this before but, I was told that I wouldn't understand for some obscure reason? (I think it may have been a child that I asked?) the only thing I can think of for all this "I love Celtic" talk is its designed to anger and offend other fans (which brings a whole new set of questions to mind) which to be fair would work on your average shell suit wearing, buckfast drinking, wasted on drugs, rangers fans who are in need of some elocution lessons (and possibly even some soap) but shouldn't really upset any Pars fan. Could it simply be the whole Ireland/Catholic/sectarian thing? If so? Why do Hibs fans not stand alone on this point? 

It looks to me that Hibs fans are hiding behind celtics skirts as they are way too afraid to stand alone with their heads held high in their bigotry. They remind me of the cowardly wee boy that runs on and kicks another when the big boys are holding him down, pretty pathetic stuff in my opinion. Or is there another point to this bizarre obsession they have to be seen lovers of another football team?

genuine questions by the way,as I really would like to know. 

As I have stated countless times on here before , these trumpets are not Hibs fans and their views do not represent our support. These c***s wouldn't last 2 mins in any boozer or in the Hibs club  spouting that shite .

As I have stated countless times on here before , these trumpets are not Hibs fans and their views do not represent our support. These c***s wouldn't last 2 mins in any boozer or in the Hibs club  spouting that shite .

Was in the Harp from about 5.30 until 7:20 on Wednesday where we sang 'I just can't get enough' together.

It was beautiful.

12 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Scoreboard pics from a game the poster's team got papped in is by some distance the diddiest thing I've seen on any of our match threads since coming down.

'diddiest' ....what kind of patter is that 

Absolutely gobsmacked at some of worst anti Catholic bigotry I've ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on.

I guess that some people just can't handle the fact that a sizeable group of Hibs fans also go and watch, and indeed, have a genuine affinity with Glasgow Celtic Football Club.

None of the lads on here are any less of a Hibs fan just because they go through to Paradise when we play away from home and, on occasion, go to wolftones concerts.

The personal attacks on our character from fellow, so called "Hibs" fans has been the most bitter pill to swallow through this shameful episode.

Until The Last Rebel.

Ps.

Posting a picture gloating at being 1-0 up in a game you proceeded to get a clock cleaning to the tune of shree 1.....

605ac2cb5dde4c4b6b440396e6649044.jpg

"I'm not a bigot, some of my best friends are Catholics" etc ...how long before we see that kind of snash on here? Absolute scandal what I'm seeing what's being said against Hibs fans. It's a well known fact even though some Hibe and Celtic fans have one Irish relation from 5 generations ago they're still bloody Irish. That's just how it is for them.
Now get off their case and I now hope they win the league as a punishment to the rest of our collective ignorance.

10 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Stand alone? I stand side by side with my Hibernian and Celtic brother against bigots like yourself, P475.

Right, so anyone who points out bigotry then becomes a bigot themselves in your moronic world? 

And you stand side by side with your brother who supports both celtic and hibs?. I'll bet you two become rangers fans, and hearts fans, or fans of any club that suits your surroundings at any given time. Clearly no pride or self respect in your family. 

When it is your turn for a shot of the family brain cell, come back here and read this thread over again, and you'll see the idiotic way you are portraying yourself here (or maybe you won't see, I suppose it depends on how good your family brain cell works) 

Archived