• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Mattmc said:

I know he was found guilty of betting against his own team.

I know Brett played in the Cowdenbeath that came to Stair Park and should of been fighting for their lives but gave a very lack lustre performance.

But I'm and idiot who knows nothing about it and shouldn't be giving an option on a forum at the risk of upsetting Cowdenbeath fans...

So you saw him in 1 match when our whole team played shit and that automatically means you know what you're talking about? 

Brett had been poor for a couple of seasons - I'm sure he would even admit that. As he was a fans favourite he always got away with it more than others. If you get the Brett that was outstanding in the Championship then you have the best full back in the league.

No doubt he had been poor for us, and part of a collective shambles, so we don't need to jump to defend him (a Montrose player).

Anyway I don't know why we are still debating it. We all wish him well there and hope he moves up through the leagues but not at our expense.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2017 at 11:58, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

For what it's worth, whenever we played Cowden and he was on the park, he still looked a cut above technically, though low on confidence. With a quality man manager he'll be a good signing. No idea if Mo's is or not

Stewart Petrie will do wonders in that department.

42 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

fb9df7417739f37fb6909790a48df815.jpg

Good to see he's learned his lesson, will stay off social media etc etc etc

What a tosser

He'll never learn.  Saw this yesterday and was waiting for folk to pick up on it.  

fb9df7417739f37fb6909790a48df815.jpg

Good to see he's learned his lesson, will stay off social media etc etc etc

What a tosser

Good to see you've understood the terms of why he was to stay off social media...

However, in spite of that comment being tongue in cheek, it's incredibly misplaced and a bit stupid - again.

Archived