Just now, big al said:

Neil's alright. He was at our games every week for years so becomes attached to the club and yes has been on here for years. Pretty normal, he was a fan aswell as a parent.

hes a father of a guy who has been to hell and back.

some of the dickhead comments on here from supposed smart arses would piss me off. 

Nae bother, Neil.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neil's alright. He was at our games every week for years so becomes attached to the club and yes has been on here for years. Pretty normal, he was a fan aswell as a parent.
hes a father of a guy who has been to hell and back.
some of the dickhead comments on here from supposed smart arses would piss me off. 

Hell and back or not, the guy still bet against Cowdenbeath 3 times while playing. Dean Brett is a total and utter moron.

His da is a total roaster too.

1 minute ago, JakeSAFC said:

Hell and back or not, the guy still bet against Cowdenbeath 3 times while playing. Dean Brett is a total and utter moron.

Unlike yourself.

your relegation patter out of date so start on the Dean Bett stuff.

i don't even need to say what you are, it's obvious to anyone decent.

Dean Brett seems like a great c**t to be honest. What he done was silly but to call him a moron and his dad a roaster when all you've seen him do is stick up for his son like most dads would do is totally unfair.

For everyone's sake. Leave the boy and his family alone. Leave it and this needless thread which should never have been started.

7 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Dean Brett seems like a great c**t to be honest. What he done was silly but to call him a moron and his dad a roaster when all you've seen him do is stick up for his son like most dads would do is totally unfair.

His support of Tommy Robinson doesn't really sit well with me tbh. 

That said, given what he's been through you can understand why he might be making some stupid decisions with regards his gambling. It's not something you'd wish upon anyone.

His support of Tommy Robinson doesn't really sit well with me tbh. 

That said, given what he's been through you can understand why he might be making some stupid decisions with regards his gambling. It's not something you'd wish upon anyone.

Knocks him down a couple of pegs that... but overall seems to be a pretty funny guy that everyone seems to like, obviously went through a lot for his age too.

Hope he manages to get back playing at senior level again too if he wishes after he's served his ban.

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Knocks him down a couple of pegs that... but overall seems to be a pretty funny guy that everyone seems to like, obviously went through a lot for his age too.

Hope he manages to get back playing at senior level again too if he wishes after he's served his ban.

His bans long past. Been playing for Bonnyrigg. Played left back against Kelty I was told.

Believe there are a couple of league two teams interested

In spite of the daft things he done to force us to bin him, he'd be welcomed back at us any time. However I'm sure he could get a better wage at another League 2 club. Wouldn't be surprised to see him at Kelty next season either on the same kind of deal Hubby/Archie are on.

12 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

You sad acts, you~

sadact.png.79f9569d337beca49d4000a51d804ece.png

Might be sad but at least I don't look like a dog Neil.

For what it's worth I don't find the tweet disrespectful. Just find it really stupid.

16 hours ago, Velazquez Blue said:

For everyone's sake. Leave the boy and his family alone. Leave it and this needless thread which should never have been started.

Why shouldn't the thread have been started?

The boy's done wrong, been punished and has attracted attention because he's in the public eye. There's no reason not to discuss his misdemeanours, in spite of his personal tragedies.

Being publicly scrutinised when you do something wrong goes with the territory of being a professional footballer, like adulation when you're successful and sympathy when you're unfortunate.

He's neither the first nor the last to get a hard time on a fans forum for being an idiot- that's his fault, not the fault of fans wanting to discuss his stupidity.

Why shouldn't the thread have been started?
The boy's done wrong, been punished and has attracted attention because he's in the public eye. There's no reason not to discuss his misdemeanours, in spite of his personal tragedies.
Being publicly scrutinised when you do something wrong goes with the territory of being a professional footballer, like adulation when you're successful and sympathy when you're unfortunate.
He's neither the first nor the last to get a hard time on a fans forum for being an idiot- that's his fault, not the fault of fans wanting to discuss his stupidity.

Of course, I expect there will always be those who are sad or twisted enough to get their kicks dwelling on the misfortunes of others and this thread exemplifies the scrapings of the bottom of that particular barrel

16 hours ago, surely not! said:

Believe there are a couple of league two teams interested

Wouldn't be surprised, wonder how the folk on here with the moral high ground will feel if he signs for their club^_^

Like  1320 I would say City and Berwick would be the handiest for him training.

Hopefully he will get himself back into the SPFL.

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

Wouldn't be surprised, wonder how the folk on here with the moral high ground will feel if he signs for their club^_^

Apparently Ian McCall has invited him in for pre-season with Ayr.

1 hour ago, Mattmc said:

Apparently Ian McCall has invited him in for pre-season with Ayr.

Not heard that and would be very surprised since we've signed Geggan.  

21 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

You seem upset. Move on. Time is a healer.

Archived