• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not read the whole thread but have read enough to see that there are plenty of insensitive arseholes in the pnb community. The guy has been through more trauma than most people have to deal with in a lifetime and he must have been to a real dark place in his psyche. That doesn't mean that you get a free pass when it comes to breaking the rules, but it certainly goes some way to mitigating what has happened. Support is what he needs.

Not read the whole thread but have read enough to see that there are plenty of insensitive arseholes in the pnb community. The guy has been through more trauma than most people have to deal with in a lifetime and he must have been to a real dark place in his psyche. That doesn't mean that you get a free pass when it comes to breaking the rules, but it certainly goes some way to mitigating what has happened. Support is what he needs.

You've obviously not been reading closely enough pal.

Aye insensitive right enough. Lets feel sorry for the guy who bet on his own side to lose and who was laughing and joking about it.

Poor guy :(

6 minutes ago, talbot69 said:

Has dean brett signed for Bonnyrigg rose as I noticed that on the juniors discipline page that a dean brett has a 3 match ban 

Smart move his banned games wouldn't be served if he didn't sign for someone. More games to come for the match betting aswell yet.

Wonder if he will bet against Bonnyrigg?

Juvenile and needy of an audience as ever. I'd guess fans of many clubs, and decent folk in general, are beginning to have had enough of your sick attempts to gain attention through constant insecurity and thoughtless statements. As said before, a sad f**k...indeed.

Juvenile and needy of an audience as ever. I'd guess fans of many clubs, and decent folk in general, are beginning to have had enough of your sick attempts to gain attention through constant insecurity and thoughtless statements. As said before, a sad f**k...indeed.

I for one enjoy it.

love u Jake. don't let them get you down (like Cowden) x

Archived