• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't matter The_Pit_Owns, it's trial by internet and these poltroons are displaying some poor and worrying behaviours.

They hang anyone by the neck if it takes them well into the night. 

Dripping and drenched in utter desperation to be noticed. I'm afraid they'll likely to pay for their first ride if they ever get off the Internet long enough :-)

2 minutes ago, Piracy said:

It doesn't matter The_Pit_Owns, it's trial by internet and these poltroons are displaying some poor and worrying behaviours.

They hang anyone by the neck if it takes them well into the night. 

Dripping and drenched in utter desperation to be noticed. I'm afraid they'll likely to pay for their first ride if they ever get off the Internet long enough :-)

May I suggest that by continually feeding the troll you're not helping things? You're about as obssessed with the Cowden as me.

For what it's worth, as much as a fucking idiot as he's been, I think it'd be a shame if he fell out of football. He's clearly talented enough to play at a higher level but whether anyone else would touch him (non junior, he's far better than that) if Cowden were to release is another matter. As others have alluded to, the guy is clearly not the most intelligent, but football might be what's keeping him on the straight and narrow after what he has been through and if he lost that it'd be a shame.

The obvious issue and what sets it apart from half of Scottish players sticking their coupon on (which in reality is harmless, though you can understand the rule being there) is undoubtedly that he's bet against his own side. I think his story is contradictory in areas and so I don't really buy that he doesn't remember putting them on. It's a horrifically tough call for Cowden to have to make, but if they do stick by him, I think, given the tweet charge and the tweets goading the SFA, they may well give a ban that sees him miss the rest of the season anyway. If Cowden could 'suspend' him on unpaid leave until then and start afresh come next season, I think it'd be fair - but really it probably comes down as to whether their fans can see past it. It seems split 50/50 going off here and Facebook. Don't envy those who have to make the call.

Actually, do these rules not apply to all coaches and directors at a club too?

I just had a jolt to my memory from the time Ian Black got done. I checked loads of names on my firms database at the time and there was at least one League Two director who had bet against his own club.

35 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

May I suggest that by continually feeding the troll you're not helping things? You're about as obssessed with the Cowden as me.

For what it's worth, as much as a fucking idiot as he's been, I think it'd be a shame if he fell out of football. He's clearly talented enough to play at a higher level but whether anyone else would touch him (non junior, he's far better than that) if Cowden were to release is another matter. As others have alluded to, the guy is clearly not the most intelligent, but football might be what's keeping him on the straight and narrow after what he has been through and if he lost that it'd be a shame.

The obvious issue and what sets it apart from half of Scottish players sticking their coupon on (which in reality is harmless, though you can understand the rule being there) is undoubtedly that he's bet against his own side. I think his story is contradictory in areas and so I don't really buy that he doesn't remember putting them on. It's a horrifically tough call for Cowden to have to make, but if they do stick by him, I think, given the tweet charge and the tweets goading the SFA, they may well give a ban that sees him miss the rest of the season anyway. If Cowden could 'suspend' him on unpaid leave until then and start afresh come next season, I think it'd be fair - but really it probably comes down as to whether their fans can see past it. It seems split 50/50 going off here and Facebook. Don't envy those who have to make the call.

You see how easy it is. 

Good post.

Have a word with Yellow Streak the grass.

Archived