Ayr v St Mirren (the big one)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ftk said:

To be fair we would be the same if it was killie

No chance. Killie were in shit last year and I don't remember posters going on to their match threads wishing the opposition luck. Weird behaviour. 

Another one with the fear here.

Lose this and St Mirren could be two points behind if they win their game in hand. We have drawn or lost many games that could have been winnable, and scraped past two lower league sides in the cup.

St Mirren have almost been a bit of a bogey side for us this season, when everyone else was beating them we failed to, and even lost to them in the cups.

We have to play them twice before the end of the season, so each team could rightly say that their destiny is in their own hands.

Heart says we can do it but to be honest I'll be amazed if we win.

Come on ye Ayr!

No chance. Killie were in shit last year and I don't remember posters going on to their match threads wishing the opposition luck. Weird behaviour. 

I would have wished falkirk fans good luck and still havnt forgiven them for fucking it up [emoji24]

Try and be positive Ayr fans. I canae believe us sometimes. Ride the rollercoaster. We've just about beaten the league leaders at Easter road, jumped into the next round of the cup, got something out of nothing on Saturday, just bought a striker, have acquired a live wire attacker in mcdaid and here we are on here mumping about how many the worst st mirren side, maybe in history, are going to take off us in our back yard? No wonder the team like playing away. 

24 minutes ago, young buck said:

Try and be positive Ayr fans. I canae believe us sometimes. Ride the rollercoaster. We've just about beaten the league leaders at Easter road, jumped into the next round of the cup, got something out of nothing on Saturday, just bought a striker, have acquired a live wire attacker in mcdaid and here we are on here mumping about how many the worst st mirren side, maybe in history, are going to take off us in our back yard? No wonder the team like playing away. 

I've only been to a couple of away games this season but there's a huge difference in the attitude of the away fans compared to home, the amount of negativity and abuse Ayr fans shout at their own players at home is ridiculous, you can understand some to a certain degree but most of it is uncalled for and doesn't help the team at all. It really is no surprise they do better away.

I've only been to a couple of away games this season but there's a huge difference in the attitude of the away fans compared to home, the amount of negativity and abuse Ayr fans shout at their own players at home is ridiculous, you can understand some to a certain degree but most of it is uncalled for and doesn't help the team at all. It really is no surprise they do better away.

We need to change that on Saturday.

Give as much vocal support as your lungs can afford.

Archived