Irn-Bru Cup Final - Dundee United vs St Mirren

lionel hutz

Final Venues  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Mirren are the better team by a mile here, which will come as no surprise to anyone who's seen Dundee United's gubbins sand-dancer wingers and non-existent defence recently. The game should be buried already.

Correct. Why on Earth he didn't go to the Scottish Premiership is beyond me. I'm not just saying it because I wanted him to come back to us, but I'm sure there were other top flight teams in for him too.

There was a rumour at the time that Neil put a block on him joining a Scottish Premiership team other than Hamilton. Probably nonsense but it'd explain why he went down a division.

What an assist from Irvine, I love him anyway but he always steps it up against the DABs.

We could be a couple up, Magennis and McKenzie should both have scored. Hope Stelios gets on for a bit.

Morgan probably should have scored too, albeit it was a tight angle on his wrong foot.

Definitely didn't deserve to go in at half time behind, although it took us about 20-25 mins to get going.

St Mirren are the better team by a mile here, which will come as no surprise to anyone who's seen Dundee United's gubbins sand-dancer wingers and non-existent defence recently. The game should be buried already.

You seem rather angry today.

9 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

You seem rather angry today.

Rubbish football offends me greatly. Second half has been a decent watch though.

1 minute ago, Zetterlund said:

Where does the myth about Utd's 'sand dancer wingers' come from? We're playing with 6 central mids, one of whom is playing at right back. If only we did have a winger or two.

Isn't Van der Velden supposed to be a winger?

Archived