Irn-Bru Cup Final - Dundee United vs St Mirren

lionel hutz

Final Venues  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thought it'll be a good idea to start a thread on it

As with venues for the final. If it's against TNS,  I think the game will be played at McDairmid, whilst if we face St Mirren I think Fir Park would be more suitible. Though someone did mention that if it's against the Welsh side it could be played at Palmerston.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Marr1 said:

Thought it'll be a good idea to start a thread on it

As with venues for the final. If it's against TNS,  I think the game will be played at McDairmid, whilst if we face St Mirren I think Fir Park would be more suitible. Though someone did mention that if it's against the Welsh side it could be played at Palmerston.

Don't think Palmerston will be an option as it isn't all seated. 

Carlisle's ground is Brunton Park.

6 hours ago, Flash said:

Don't think Palmerston will be an option as it isn't all seated. 

Carlisle's ground is Brunton Park.

Haha, don't know why I thought it was called Boundary Park.

7 hours ago, Miguel Simao said:

McDiarmid*

Auto-correct on a laptop is a bitch

It's on TV... so unless they play it on the Saturday lunchtime or evening (maybe unlikely) it will have to be the Sunday which is the same day as Scotland v Slovenia.

If the crowd won't surpass 10,000 there are lots of places they could play it. Otherwise I'm guessing it'll be East End Park or Fir Park. Hibs are at home. Surely wouldn't use Tynecastle with 1 side shut.

10 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

It's on TV... so unless they play it on the Saturday lunchtime or evening (maybe unlikely) it will have to be the Sunday which is the same day as Scotland v Slovenia.

If the crowd won't surpass 10,000 there are lots of places they could play it. Otherwise I'm guessing it'll be East End Park or Fir Park. Hibs are at home. Surely wouldn't use Tynecastle with 1 side shut.

Fair point re live tv. Scotland don't Ko until 7.45 Sunday night so a double header for anyone wanting to do both isn't out of the question. Doesn't the final have to be at a lower league ground ???

Guest DAVIDB69

United will take 10000 we come out the woodwork for cup final we took 30000 to recent Scottish cup finals

Archived