Arbroath v Cowden

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, holden mcgroin said:

Time for the wasters taking this club down to leave , get your coat donald 

You're a bloody idiot if you want rid of Donald. Next time you come on to post actually think about what you're saying before you make a tit of yourself.  

25 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Positively erect at the thought of Cowden sliding into (further) oblivion.

Thought the memory of you banging Hayden Panitierre on yer big American holiday a few years back  would help keep you erect not Cowden but each to their own. ☺

2 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

You're a bloody idiot if you want rid of Donald. Next time you come on to post actually think about what you're saying before you make a tit of yourself.  

Agreed, without Donald where would have Cowdenbeath FC been in 2010 and beyond?  Not the heights of the Championship for sure. Perhaps out of business long before now. 

5 minutes ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

Agreed, without Donald where would have Cowdenbeath FC been in 2010 and beyond?  Not the heights of the Championship for sure. Perhaps out of business long before now. 

Donald and his board work tirelessly to keep the club going.  It's amazing how daft some people are - the Cowdenbeath facebook page has a fair number of roasters who post on any status.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Well. How did it go??? ;)

That was one of the worst performances I've ever seen. First half we over hit every pass and never managed more than 2 or 3 passes in a move. Couldn't keep the ball and panicked in possession.  Still could have equalised though but Buchanan hit a tame shot at goal. Second half was just abysmal. This isn't sour grapes but Arbroath didn't impress me at all on Saturday but still scored 4 and by the end could have had a couple of others. You never needed to do anything to score.

Trying a Donald Trump style player ratings.

Sneddon - flapped at the 4th goal but other than that had a solid game. Shame.

Henderson - lacked confidence at left back. Gifted the first and third goals. Actually just realised that every goal came from down that side of the pitch. Shite

McLaughlan - wasn't too bad. Awful ball distribution. Punt.

Rumsby - see McLaughlan. Nice finish for the goal. Average

Mullen - awful set pieces and a poor performance. Not a right back. Shite

Moore - not what you need in a relegation battle. Shite.

Miller - works hard. Shite.

Buchanan - not a centre mid. Not a winger.  Not a striker. Not a footballer. Shite

Rooney - showed some nice touches and looked confident enough to take players on. Subbed.

Renton - badly lacking in confidence. Worked damn hard but little support. Sad.

Carrick - missed a sitter. Didn't impress - even his first touch was poor. Shite.

SUBS

Muirhead - ran about and got stuck in. Potential

O'Brien - calmed things. Turned up.

I can't even remember who the other sub was :lol:  

35 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

That was one of the worst performances I've ever seen. First half we over hit every pass and never managed more than 2 or 3 passes in a move. Couldn't keep the ball and panicked in possession.  Still could have equalised though but Buchanan hit a tame shot at goal. Second half was just abysmal. This isn't sour grapes but Arbroath didn't impress me at all on Saturday but still scored 4 and by the end could have had a couple of others. You never needed to do anything to score.

Trying a Donald Trump style player ratings.

Sneddon - flapped at the 4th goal but other than that had a solid game. Shame.

Henderson - lacked confidence at left back. Gifted the first and third goals. Actually just realised that every goal came from down that side of the pitch. Shite

McLaughlan - wasn't too bad. Awful ball distribution. Punt.

Rumsby - see McLaughlan. Nice finish for the goal. Average

Mullen - awful set pieces and a poor performance. Not a right back. Shite

Moore - not what you need in a relegation battle. Shite.

Miller - works hard. Shite.

Buchanan - not a centre mid. Not a winger.  Not a striker. Not a footballer. Shite

Rooney - showed some nice touches and looked confident enough to take players on. Subbed.

Renton - badly lacking in confidence. Worked damn hard but little support. Sad.

Carrick - missed a sitter. Didn't impress - even his first touch was poor. Shite.

SUBS

Muirhead - ran about and got stuck in. Potential

O'Brien - calmed things. Turned up.

I can't even remember who the other sub was :lol:  

It really is terrible what's happening. We were very good against Montrose and first half against Forfar.

Goodness knows what team will take the park tomorrow .

(thought Rooney was going to do OK. Should start before Buchanan)

13 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Brian Ross was brought on to add strength and a physical presence to the midfield. 

Oh that's right.  Thanks - I can finish my Donald Trump player ratings

Brian Ross - was meant to be an N'Golo Kante style sub but never touched the ball. Sad.

Archived