Arbroath v Cowden

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disgusted with the players. If there was a time to give us a lift by putting in a performance, it was today. Instead what these little cheats and wasters cave in and go down 4 nil. Thanks Arbroath for the charity goal, your players must have felt sorry for the Cowden fans who wasted their time going up to Arbroath today. Kept away from SKY, BBC etc until 5.10pm and found out the score. Beyond angry at our players, I wish they would...............(Not going to say it)  The little weak arsed c***s. They've given up and we are down, no way are we coming back.

As for Fox...............just get rid. He cannot do the job, he's not a manager.

Sad, sad week for the club and it just keeps getting better !

At least the players coupons came up. That performance shows to me not only Dean betting against the club.

Disgusted with the players. If there was a time to give us a lift by putting in a performance, it was today. Instead what these little cheats and wasters cave in and go down 4 nil. Thanks Arbroath for the charity goal, your players must have felt sorry for the Cowden fans who wasted their time going up to Arbroath today. Kept away from SKY, BBC etc until 5.10pm and found out the score. Beyond angry at our players, I wish they would...............(Not going to say it)  The little weak arsed c***s. They've given up and we are down, no way are we coming back.
As for Fox...............just get rid. He cannot do the job, he's not a manager.
Sad, sad week for the club and it just keeps getting better !
At least the players coupons came up. That performance shows to me not only Dean betting against the club.

Melt. Down.

Excellent reading.

Nice to get a stress free Saturday afternoon at Gayf for a change,could've scored when we liked if we wanted any more.Can't believe how bad cowden are they looked like they have just thrown in the towel,why did Cowden have a schoolboy in goals? kinda felt sorry for him tbh.

Bridie munchers slipping up again,don't think they really like it up there...

Archived