Cowdenbeath

bluebay

wigtown1.thumb.jpg.40d3d21198931918e0b7bbbde9bcfaa8.jpg

visited Trammondford Park earlier in the season - fair play to them in that they've done good work for Scottish Cup entry but it's not the most advanced of grounds. And there's a hell of a slope on the pitch towards one goal. 

Shocker!
Reminds me of a Montrose trip a few years back. Deciding which pub to go to first, my mate said, "we'll try the Duke of Montrose.......if it's still called the Duke of Montrose"
I replied, "It was the Duke of Montrose 30 years ago and it will be the Duke of Montrose in 30 years time"
So we got there and it was called " Ash".

It's even worse, it went on to be called b@r, had a short lived spell as Harrys Bar and is now apparently a wee restaurant thing called Radarz

wigtown1.thumb.jpg.40d3d21198931918e0b7bbbde9bcfaa8.jpg

visited Trammondford Park earlier in the season - fair play to them in that they've done good work for Scottish Cup entry but it's not the most advanced of grounds. And there's a hell of a slope on the pitch towards one goal. 

Ah you witnessed a Wigtownshire Derby! Decent game if I remember correctly!

Nowhere near the most advanced ground but it's nice and cosy! Dressing rooms are smaller than they will be at your ground sharing clubs for sure... But the views, pies and banter are all redeeming factors

And yeah... That slope could probably do with being fixed... It's not a subtle one at all!

Hang fire ... the managers resigned. There might be life in the old dog yet. 

All depends on who the hire, if previous appointments are anything to go by then relegation is certainly well and truly on.

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, HenryHill said:

Right. EK stopped us at the last minute in our surge towards the Lowland League last season. But this season we are on unstoppable form. Surely nothing can stand in our way this time. 

Looks and sounds bleak. Wonder if club will even exist in lowland. 

Right. EK stopped us at the last minute in our surge towards the Lowland League last season. But this season we are on unstoppable form. Surely nothing can stand in our way this time. 

You will love it down here. Shire liked it so much they have decided to stay for a few seasons[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

12 hours ago, HenryHill said:

This is the 2018 Cowden Relegation express, calling at Whitehil, Hawick..

railway.jpg

29 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Probably not Hawick as they're 10 points adrift at the bottom and are rank.

22 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

You’ll struggle to get a train to call at Whitehil. 

The away support is also unrealisticly large (in both senses) so I see no need for pedantry here. 

Archived