Today's scores please

Jamsy81

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK mate. Whatever you think. I think he was commenting because it was the only talking point last night but simple minds and all that [emoji106]

Only cause you stalk the life out fan of juniors was the thread taken away haha. Ffs my only gripe yesterday was the weans bag thing! That apart I commented on a good game. Anyway things to do today in my sad wee hillbilly life. Hope you enjoy your days trolling

Only cause you stalk the life out fan of juniors was the thread taken away haha. Ffs my only gripe yesterday was the weans bag thing! That apart I commented on a good game. Anyway things to do today in my sad wee hillbilly life. Hope you enjoy your days trolling

Not for me mate. Better things to do. Onwards and upwards.

11 hours ago, Lupo said:

I'm out.

11 hours later:-

1 hour ago, Lupo said:

Think HTG was being ironic but once again it was lost on a couple of zombies. No one actually cares how your day went.

1 hour ago, Lupo said:

OK mate. Whatever you think. I think he was commenting because it was the only talking point last night but simple minds and all that emoji106.png

53 minutes ago, Lupo said:

Not for me mate. Better things to do. Onwards and upwards.

"Better things to do."

So we noticed.

1297788812749_5737505.png

give us the Cumnock trophy room its always empty!

I take back what I said earlier about the Coal Stealers mafia always wasting threads..... can always depend on Dipple and QL to come in with the Cumnock baiting

Another fishing trip and you caught one again !!!!!!

On 18/02/2017 at 17:16, ayrshireno1 said:

Well done does the young lad swailes still play for you if so how is he doing. Seen him against Maybole in the cup before the season started game finished a draw but thought he was the best player on the park that day. There was a couple of Maybole lads who were good but he stood out.

He left quite early in the season, bit of a shame as he's a good wee player.

Archived