Today's scores please

Jamsy81

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Told you you would blame spell check. Better look back because you are incapable of keeping up. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Roaster of the highest order. Getting messages from folk a don't even know asking who is this clown. Ffs Loopy catch a grip mate

It's against the law to search a person without a sia badge unless ur the police a steward is there for safety only

I might be wrong Alister , but, it's ok for an steward without SIA accreditation to search a bag or similar , but, not personal " pat downs" etc
I still find it weird that when things get a bit upside down I.e. The previous Kilbirnie v Pollok game , it's amazing that both sides are so innocent and blame each other

Get over it and move on, you are both a bit arrogant and tetchy towards ANY other team, in my experience

Try being a Cumnock fan and having to put up with the " play it behind closed doors " shit that keep getting brought up when Cumnock vTalbot is mentioned

Try looking in before you look out

Buffs have still to play Pollok twice,home & AWAY. We have a lot of kids,with their parents,in our away support.Will they be searched too when we visit Pollok......or is that just standard treatment for Ladeside supporters?

You will be OK as long as you can walk in a straight line.

Roaster of the highest order. Getting messages from folk a don't even know asking who is this clown. Ffs Loopy catch a grip mate

From your pretend mates??? Or is that all your mates from the forums. Can't believe there will be that many TBH.

I might be wrong Alister , but, it's ok for an steward without SIA accreditation to search a bag or similar , but, not personal " pat downs" etc
I still find it weird that when things get a bit upside down I.e. The previous Kilbirnie v Pollok game , it's amazing that both sides are so innocent and blame each other

Get over it and move on, you are both a bit arrogant and tetchy towards ANY other team, in my experience

Try being a Cumnock fan and having to put up with the " play it behind closed doors " shit that keep getting brought up when Cumnock vTalbot is mentioned

Yeah I agree with u Talbot and cumnock always get grieve

No idea where you are with this mate. That's first time ave heard ladeside fans being called arrogant towards other teams. Many a thing our fans arrogant were def not

From your pretend mates??? Or is that all your mates from the forums. Can't believe there will be that many TBH.

[emoji23][emoji23], Your club apart I've met & became good friends with many a folk from different clubs following the juniors from Arthurlie , Beith , Clydebank or a,b,c right through the alphabet. Everyone as I said earlier had not a good word to say about your club & your current leader . Whys that? Should I go through the rest of it again Loopy

[emoji23][emoji23], Your club apart I've met & became good friends with many a folk from different clubs following the juniors from Arthurlie , Beith , Clydebank or a,b,c right through the alphabet. Everyone as I said earlier had not a good word to say about your club & your current leader . Whys that? Should I go through the rest of the alphabet Loopy?

Your full of shit. You have no real mates and the ones you think you have must be either easily fooled or as deluded as you!!

11 minutes ago, Lupo said:

Your full of shit. You have no real mates and the ones you think you have must be either easily fooled or as deluded as you!!

FFS Lupo,what age are you,12? I've been followin' your & fotj's posts on this thread.The two o' ye's are worse than weans.Gie it a bye now.Look at the time! You should be in yer bed havin' yer nightly w*nk. Off you go now,& give us all some peace!

126c487f87ec6601602f3b72fa08df1f.jpg
Ffs man . Delete your profile , email the lot . Horrible reply . How in gods name you can come back with something like that having never met me . Roaster , Stoater, Belter,.
Read the replies to your recent comments
It's scary how deluded you are Loopy

FFS Lupo,what age are you,12? I've been followin' your & fotj's posts on this thread.The two o' ye's are worse that weans.Gie it a bye now.Look at the time! You should be in yer bed havin' yer nightly w*nk. Off you go now,& give us all some peace!

You are partly right but you are no better I would suggest. Enjoy your win as I would but you are aiming your crap at the wrong man. This guy cannot tell right from wrong and now tries to pretend he is a man of the people while directing abuse at all parties. The sooner folk wise up the better.

FFS Lupo,what age are you,12? I've been followin' your & fotj's posts on this thread.The two o' ye's are worse than weans.Gie it a bye now.Look at the time! You should be in yer bed havin' yer nightly w*nk. Off you go now,& give us all some peace!

Only defending myself from the absolute nonsense from that idiot bud

126c487f87ec6601602f3b72fa08df1f.jpg
Ffs man . Delete your profile , email the lot . Horrible reply . How in gods name you can come back with something like that having never met me . Roaster , Stoater, Belter,.
Read the replies to your recent comments
It's scary how deluded you are Loopy

That's all you've got. You are a proven liar, trouble maker and everything in between. Sending pms about sweety rustlers to talbot fans then getting caught out and plenty more. You know the next meadow manager then get proved wrong. You know inside info about sjfa probes then it's all wrong. You know the lot.

It's clear that, and mostly based on last season and because everyone loves Tony that Pollok and Ladeside have very little respect for each other, fair enough! Been plenty of problems aired on here and both are perceiving the other to be wrong. I don't think either sides opinion will change. As I said last season in 14 years of Junior football I've only seen opposition fans of two clubs cause any bother at Newlandsfield, the same two are the club's we have to employ security for, and I support the club's decision to do so. 

Pollok will employ the stewards, at some considerable cost to ourselves, but after last season it was always gonna happen.

Searching a 4y old bag is obviously bang out of order though. Stewards seem to be inclined that way, having been stopped from going into Hampden and Easter Road with a bottle of coke before. 

1 minute ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Theres a distinct difference however that a bottle of coke at a designated football match is classed as a controlled container and you can actually be arrested for attempting to enter with one at Hampden or Easter Road, theres a big difference between that and Newlandsfield which isnt a designated sports ground under that particular law. Its possible that the steward was just doing what they normally do at other grounds without knowing that the same laws dont apply at junior games? Think its been done to death that the steward was wrong and most folks accept that. We should try and move on from this and let Pollok respond privately to the guy.
I dont understand the aggro fan of the juniors seems to get on this forum, hes just a guy who supports his team, if folk dont like what he has to say ignore it?

Didn't know that at the time, the point was the stewards are probably policing every level of football the same, when common sense should have been applied in this instance. 

Archived