Today's scores please

Jamsy81

Searching punters going into a Junior game?
Get a grip Pollok 

Searching punters!!! It was my 4 year old boys bag she went into. Shocking. That's insinuating we are that scummy we put our drink in a weans wee Thomas the tank engine bag hahaha am actually still in shock that she thought that was ok.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No crowd trouble at the Dunbar/Glenafton game but the referee got injured and play held up for 13 minutes whilst they decided on who should run the line with one of the linesmen taking over the refereeing duties. We cut our own throat with a Dunbar player red carded after four minutes and going behind to a stunning strike from a free kick then after having a goal controversially and wrongly disallowed by the referee with no input from the linesman who could only signal for the ball going out of play the Glens sealed the game in the second half one from a penalty and the last a looping header.

Too much for the ten men to compete for 86 minutes but a good game spoiled by an early red card. Good luck to Glenafton in the cup and a fine bunch of supporters who certainly know how to enjoy themselves.

The Dunbar side can take great credit for going so far in the cup and now we can concentrate on the League

Oh no quite clearly agree, some would say its assault. Id be interested to know if they were appropriately trained and licensed to do that? Given its not a designated football ground was there any signage to say people would be subject to search as condition of entry? People shouldnt be searched by someone of the opposite sex imo.

Am sure she had a fleece on with security company on it mate but don't quote me on that. Am sure some pollok guy be on soon to defend her. Was blatant discrimination as well. Happy to let pollok fans wander on past that she knew.

Searching punters going into a Junior game?
Get a grip Pollok 

I am sure Pollok would rather not waste the money they spent today on 4/5 stewards. As posted earlier larger crowds at Newlandfield pass without incident (1000+ v Talbot / Arthurlie etc) however the club have had to react to what happened last year - at a cost.

And I was searched on way in too, happily obliged as aware of the circumstances around this fixture.

I am sure Pollok would rather not waste the money they spent today on 4/5 stewards. As posted earlier larger crowds at Newlandfield pass without incident (1000+ v Talbot / Arthurlie etc) however the club have had to react to what happened last year - at a cost.

And I was searched on way in too, happily obliged as aware of the circumstances around this fixture.

Look mate your fans up top had carry out,, let's no make this a battle here. Let's just be honest for once and admit there is a flaw in this!! As for last season they were searches that day and I personally never seen any fans with drink on our side that day. Granted some were drunk and a tad overboard. . How did your fans get in with carry out but there searching a 4 year olds bag. She never searched me by the way. Think maybe when I said to her it's a weans bag with crisps and some treats in it what the hell you expecting here.

Aye it was pretty good retort. But let's not take it away from a serious issue. Security going in a weans bag without my say so is simply disgusting in my eyes. Wasn't happy with it at all

Does it surprise you in any way with that low life surveil scum mate ? Horrible deceitful club from top to bottom since a couple year past Used to be a club of great standing until it lowered itself to the present incumbent

Does it surprise you in any way with that low life surveil scum mate ? Horrible deceitful club from top to bottom since a couple year past Used to be a club of great standing until it lowered itself to the present incumbent
nope mate not These days anyway. am not to fond of there manner that's for sure. Used to have great respect for them as well. Just don't feel welcome at all anymore at newlandsfield

Look mate your fans up top had carry out,, let's no make this a battle here. Let's just be honest for once and admit there is a flaw in this!! As for last season they were searches that day and I personally never seen any fans with drink on our side that day. Granted some were drunk and a tad overboard. . How did your fans get in with carry out but there searching a 4 year olds bag. She never searched me by the way. Think maybe when I said to her it's a weans bag with crisps and some treats in it what the hell you expecting here.

Pollok fans have a carry out in games every week, never trouble.

We had trouble at one game last year, in fact can't think in 30 odd years of any other home games I have seen trouble.

What happened to you doesn't sound right, and unfortunately it's the real supporters of clubs who have to deal with getting searched etc due to a few idiots.

Unfortunately every time we play now it's always dragged back up - but worth pointing out the reason it got brought up on this thread is due to the KL Twitter posting photos of the area behind the home dugout closed off to BOTH supporters and then the KL mouth piece adding his usually shit remarks, he is nearly as embarrassing as the dug out dancer.

You talk some amount of shit.

Think he means servile by the way
[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
He will blame spell check but really it's because there is nothing upstairs
[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

1 minute ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Yeh i do agree a tad harsh. Im not polloks biggest fan but thats an exaggeration in extreme. Its hardly polloks fault that a steward overstepped the mark.

Who employs the stewards?

The Pollok committee should be shamed.

Or at least offer a massive apology to this man and his family.

As for the female steward.........

2 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Who employs the stewards?

The Pollok committee should be shamed.

Or at least offer a massive apology to this man and his family.

As for the female steward.........

Let me ask you this, If an adult and a parent turned up at your 'teams' ground and the child had a bag, would you expect the steward to search it?  

Absolutely shocking m8 , if stewards did not ask your permission to search kids bag then I would have had her name and number and contacted the firm she works for total breach of the rules regarding searching of a kid.
As for last year Pollok fked up were asked to provide segregation by ladeside, and police didn't cover themselves in glory standing as far away as possible from mixed support. But that's in the past ,

Archived